a talk with my customer

The noise I heard woke me up from sleep,

It was thunder.

No, it wasn't thunder..

No, this is the next one..

It wasn't a dishonest car driver who hit an old woman or a child.

No, this is it.

It wasn't like a window slamming. It wasn't like a door.

it was not said that he was beaten.

The roar seems to be from above, somewhere straight from
my store's ceiling.

How could that be?

The rain could not stop, it splashes on the window
and the hissing trickled down the shelves.

I got up from my comfortable chair and went to open the door,rubbing my eyes.

“HelloIamsosorryforcomingatthistim-”A blonde boy said with a worried expression washing all over his face and I just looked at him with a dull face.

“Okay,okay I am going slow.”He breathed a laugh which made me smile a little.

“Go in.”

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

“You really said that to poor Potter boy?”I could feel tears prickling my eyes from the much laughing.

“Ugh,yes yes!I was really stupid.”He smiled shyly and hid his face with his coat.

We were talking (actually laughing) about twenty minutes.He was talking about his Hogwarts years and I could not stop myself from laughing.

And everything started with the book he wanted to buy.

“You do know,you were a funny kid..-”

“Draco Malfoy.”

Such an elegant name.

“Nice name,and mine is-”

“Y/n L/n”

He knows my name better than me.

“Classic question: how do you know my name?”He just chuckled and got up.

“İs not it enough for today,darling?”He winked and left the store without saying anything further.

“Well that was something else..”

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Hello everyone..ı am really sorry for not updating a while because ı was busy with school..ı honestly just wanna kill school..
Hope u liked this imagine and ı will be willing to write a part 2!! good days to everyone,stay safe my darlings 💞🫂