003. STᖇᗩTEGY, STᖇᗩTEGY, STᖇᗩTEGY.

'𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗘, 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗘

'𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗘, 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗘...'

──────────────────

"𝗜𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗛𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗛𝗧 𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗡" Everyone's eyes trained onto the green haired boy, making him jump at the sudden attention. 

"First years! These are the rules that you'll abide by. The game itself will last 15 minutes, individual point values will be added together to reach your team total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands, swipe as many headbands as you can to raise your teams score, stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal the harder it will be to manage them. And another thing even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down you can keep playing until times up!" 

Talking among themselves they begin to come up with small plans, and look around for who they would want as a team. "This is going to be rough, you may use your quirks as much as you like, but there are still rules, make a team fall of purpose and i'll slap you with a red card you'll be disqualified!"

The blonde scoffed, his main plan now thrown out the window. A timer popped up on the screen behind the R-rated pro hero. "Now you've got 15 minutes to make your teams, I recommend you get started." 

So they went, scattering around and forming teams, most going to people from their own classes. Many students of class 1-A gathered around bakugo, begging to be on his team. "Wait remind me what your quirks are again... and your names." 

Gazing around the stadium Y/N saw everyone teaming up, except one. The first place winner izuku midoriya, shut down by everyone he asked because well his point rage, everyone would be going after him, so why not join his team. If his headband was taken they still had hers.

Laughing at his horrified expression she tapped his shoulder. Slowly he turned around, facing the H/C girl. "Hey Deku right? You seem to not have a team yet so let's team up!" 

"Y/N! ARE YOU SURE?! EVERYONE WILL BE AFTER ME AND MY TEN MILLION STUPID POINTS TELL ME YOU'RE NOT KIDDING!" A wave to tears pouring out of his eyes. "If we run away the whole time then we'll win right?"

"Um you're either overestimating me or underestimating everyone else here."

"Maybe, anyway it's better to team up with people you actually like!" His chest tightened at her works, and a small tint of blush came onto his cheeks. "Something wrong? You made a face" Seeing his face contort emotionally. 

"Oh I just though my chest was gonna explode for a second, actually I wanted to team up with you too, thanks a lot. You're right for a game that requires so much team work it's smart to find people you communicate smoothly with, in fact if we had your quirk and two other people, you know what I think I might have solid plan."