#4

All this time i thought that Matt was just a douche bag but i was wrong. He is really sweet and nice. We talked on the phone for litterally 3 hours. Then after that we texted cor along time to. I want to go out with him if he asks me out but what about my scars and depression. At the same time i dont want to scare him away but i really do want to tell him. I dont know what to do im so confused but today is our date so i need to get ready. I took a shower and picked out clothes. I put on skinny jeans with the back pockets red. My shirt was a magcon crop top. I put on my red Coverse high tops. I went to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I decided to just straighten it. After i was done with that i did my makeup. A smokey eye look with mascara and eye liner. Some clear shiney lip gloss. I put in my lip and nose ring. They were both red. After i was almost ready i grabbed my 2 little red tops to my back piercing. Then i walked down the stairs to have my brother put them on since i cant reach them. Ya i know it may be a surprise i have all these piercing even tho im depressed and suicidal etc. I ran back upstairs got my phone and money then i heard the door bell ring. Omg its Matt...