I'll Rip You

A/N: Contains Smut

Elena's POV:

After getting treated as a hooker by Stefan I'm hungry. I'm really hungry. I've never felt this hunger, ache, pain, rage in my vampire life. Not even when I turned into one. Stefan tempted me. I don't blame him though because without his humanity he's nothing but a beast. I'm just hoping somehow Damon and Bonnie could bring Mama Salvatore back. I've to find Stefan. God knows where Caroline is. I don't even know if Liam is alive or not.

I remember the apartment Stefan's been living in when we couldn't go back to Mystic Falls. He's probably there because he was a mess when he abandoned me.

I reach to his apartment and I was right. "Good Lord, Woman. Can't you just let me go?" he asks rolling his eyes. The door is opened so I didn't have to wait outside. "Why are you treating me like this?" I ask wrapping my arms around me. "Treat you like what? A hooker?" he asks smirking at me. I say nothing standing there. A tear almost started dropping off my face. "Should I feel sorry for you now? You really can't stay without crying for one Fucking day?" he asks. I still say nothing, he walks toward me. "Are you hurt? Are you feeling heartbroken, sad for cheating on Damon with your ex boyfriend aka his little brother?" he asks. He put his hands on my waist.

"You know, you still have one solution for all that. You don't have to feel guilty, sad, heartbroken" he wishpers to me and I know exactly what's he meant. "He pulls my dress a little up to feel my skin. He's sliding his hand from my waist to my ass. I should feel really dirty but his touches ain't dirty. They shiver me. "Just... kissing my earlobe turn... sucking my earlobe, squeezing my ass cheeks it.... my hands now on his back off" he finishes. I'm moaning the way he's treating me. I push him back screaming at him Nooooo. He is now three feet away from me when I grope his face to kiss. I tear up his shirt. I slam him into his bed and tie him up with my scarf. He's growling. I place my hand on his neck and choke him hard.

His fangs comes out and he hisses at me. My fangs come out and I bite him on his neck so brutally like he's a normal human being and could die anytime sooner. While feeding on him my hand works down his lower part. I tear up his belt, unzip his pant. My hand is underneath his boxer. I'm stroking him hard.

"Elenaaaa" he growls screaming my name. I stop feeding on him. I look at him. He's really a pure mess. I'm pumping his dick so hard that he closes his eyes. I wishper into his ear. "Turn it on or I'll kill you, now" I demand. He chuckles and I'm groping his dick way more hard.

After few more pressure he reaches his climax. He releases himself the scarf and I yelp. He rolls us over and pin me underneath him. "You really think you could kill me? You really think you could sex torture me to bring my humanity back on? Do you really think I wouldn't have release myself with your little fabric? Huh?" he asked. I swallow and breathing heavily. He's staring at my chest to my lips. "Now, what I'm gonna do with you? Fuck you hard and rip your heart out ? Or rip your heart out then fuck you?" he asks.

"Stefannn" I yell. "Shhhhh" he brings his index finger to my lips. "Naaaaaa, I can't rip you. You're not worth it" he says. "Though I need release" he says. Remember the belt I tear up, well it wasn't actually teared up. It somehow managed to survive. Stefan takes the belt and wraps it around my neck and my leftover tear up scarf is now attached to the belt. He ties my hands up my head while the belt is wrapped around my neck. "Now, if you move, you know you're going to bring your own death" he says smirking. I'm almost choking. I feel so helpless that I'm gonna cry.

He literally tears my clothes. Leaving me completely naked Infront of me. His pushes my both legs and widely open me. Without any mercy he drives two fingers into my core while teething my clit. I'm so fucked up right now that if I move I'm dead. Tears coming out of eyes and I'm shivering. My body is shaking.

Stefan smirking in my pussy while sucking it. He positions himself and shoves his dick into my core. He brings both his hands to pinch my nipples. He's thrusting me hard and massaging my breasts. This sensation is so euphoric. I wish I actually could enjoy rather than stuck in his belt and my damn scarf. If I somehow manage to escape this, I'd never wear any scarf.

"Oh look at you. So helpless. I should take a picture of you like this. Damon needs to know" he says picking his phone. Oh God! This is insane and nasty. He takes a picture of my tied up and living hardly at Stefan's mercy. "Don't worry when he'll be home, I'll show" he says dropping his phone in his bed. He brings his hands again on my breasts pinching them. He's driving me so rough. If I were a human, it'd have left marks. His technique is different though. He takes his out slowly and then pushes all of it. I've to scream. I've to have orgasms but I can't. If I move a bit, this belt around my neck gets tighter. I'm crying now. Somehow Stefan feels pity on m e. He removes the belt from my neck and also free my hands. I sigh and breathing heavily.

He wishpers to me "scream my name." He's kissing my neck and pumping in and out. I scream his name as much as I could. I hit my orgasm and I stop moving. He thrusts me few times and collapse into my sweaty naked body.

"If you ever try to make me turn it on, Elena I'll rip your heart out" he wishpers into me. I nod. He doesn't move though. He puts all his weight on me.

(To be continued)

Please share and review.

Instagram: stelenaaesthetic
Twitter: stelenaaesthetic