❝𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"wow."

"yeah, you're great!" you couldn't hold back the smile at kaoru's words. "take that, haruka!"

momoe made a slightly uncomfortable face when he mentioned the other girl.

ah, that's right. you almost forgot you were here to replace someone.

"you're definitely in. right, momoe?"

"i'd say yes, but the others also have to meet her. i'll let you know if you're in, 'kay?" she asked, turning to look at you with a questioning gaze. you slowly nodded your head, handing her your phone with your number displayed.

the girl quickly typed it in and send you a message, so you had her number too.

"we'll talk with the rest and maybe add you to the chat later tonight. see ya, y/n!" kaoru left first, throwing his guitar case over his arm and jumping off the stage.

as he was speeding away, you could hear one of the males at the bar curse at him, getting a giggle in response.

"they're always like that. though acca is great, he lets us play here every weekend." momoe smiled fondly, looking after the boy as he left the bar. "ura-acca is the manager, if you didn't know. i'll send you his number sometime, if everything goes my way. but, i think you're already in. g'night, y/n!"

with a small wave and a peace sign, momoe also left the room, leaving you standing on the stage, still holding onto your drumsticks.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➪ 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗲                       ⋮≡

hey, here's ura-acca's number:
xxx-xxx-xxx

thanks! i'm on a bus
now, i'll try to catch him
later, tomorrow maybe

mhm, take your time.
i'll talk to you later,
gotta take my beauty sleep
(●'◡'●)ノ

sure sure
ttyl!

ttyl

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

➪ ⛓𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘀⛓                 ⋮≡

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
guysssss

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶𝗶
what

𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗶
yeahhh?

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
WE FOUND THE NEW DRUMMERRRR

𝘆𝗮𝗼𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘇𝘂
chill kao

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
:c

𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗶
DRUMMERRRR???

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
YESSSSS

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶𝗶
SLAYYYY

𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗿𝘂
please stfu

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
...
>:c

𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗶
we'll go back to this
convo tomorrow.

𝗸𝗮𝗼𝗸𝗮𝗼
yes.

𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶𝗶
yes.

𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗿𝘂
please don't.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───