Jaune as Gambit Preview

Right now, we see Jaune's former team, Jaune and his twin sister, Joane (She didn't betray him.), as well as Weiss and Yang, as well as their families, minus the Arcs, in Ozpin's office to talk about what Jaune's former teammates, as well as Weiss and Yang, have done.

Tai: So let me get this straight. My daughter and her friends killed you all because you faked your way into Beacon?

 Jaune/Gambit: That is correct.

Weiss: It's your fault for faking your way in and Ozpin's fault for not expelling you or rejecting you to come here.

Jaune: Maybe you forgot your place, flat chest ice queen.

Weiss: Do you know who you're talking to?

Jaune/Gambit: I do and I really could care less. 

Ozpin: Jaune does make a point though. You and the others don't make the decision as to who gets into my academy. I do. Yes, I knew that Jaune used fake transcripts in order to get into Beacon.

Yang: If you knew, then why did you allow him to come in?

Ozpin: Because unlike you, Xiao Long, I knew he had potential from the start, but I knew another reason why he used fake transcripts.

Jaune's former teammates: Another reason?

Ozpin: Jaune, would you mind telling us?

Jaune: The other reason why I faked my transcripts is that my father took my real transcripts and burned them. Joane told me what he did, so I had to get fake transcripts from someone so I can get in. 

Ozpin: *in mind* I know who it is and I know you don't want to reveal it.

Jaune's former teammates were even more shocked to hear why he had to use fake transcripts, but Weiss, being Weiss, just scoffed at it. The same could be said about Yang. 

Yang: I don't believe you.

Jaune/Gambit: Whether you want to believe me or not is up to you, but I know the truth, murderer.

Yang: At least I didn't fake my way in here.

Jaune/Gambit: Is that your best comeback? Besides killing me, you did some things worse than me faking papers.

Tai: Wait. What do you mean by that?

Yang now looks nervous as Jaune's about to reveal what she did.

Ruby: She went into a nightclub and trashed it.

Yang: RUBY!!!

Ruby: What? You expect me to take your side after you killed my first friend over some stupid transcripts.

Yang: But he faked his way in!

Qrow: News flash, Yang. Your mother and I faked our way in as well, but Ozpin allowed us in. Hell, even Summer and Tai knew about it and were okay with it.

Yang turned around and saw that Tai was nodding his head. 

Goodwitch: That's right. When a student passed the initiation, they passed. Even if you tried to get the council to remove him, they can't.

Weiss: But-

Weiss didn't finish as she was slapped hard by her sister.

Winter: You're just like father so judgemental. 

Tai: Yang, I'm ashamed of you. I thought I raised you to be better, but I guess I didn't. *to Ozpin* Ozpin, what's their punishment?

Ozpin: They'll have detention for the rest of their years here. Even if they transfer, I will tell the other headmasters what happened. In addition, they'll be suspended from Hunstman duties until further notice and if they take part in it, I'll straight up expel them and have them arrested. 

Goodwitch: Not only that, you five will be having additional homework, as well as, cleaning the entire school during your breaks. If you miss any assignments, you'll have additional work.

Tai: Yang, I'm taking away your motorcycle and you're getting a job to pay off the damages. And don't even think about coming home.

Winter: The same could be same about you, Weiss.

Yang: This isn't fair. We get punished for getting rid of a parasite and he's getting away with it Scott-free. 

Ozpin: May I remind you that you killed a man in cold blood because he faked his way in?

Yang: He deserves it. He should've done all of us a favor and hung himself for being a useless sorry excuse of a -

Slap

Yang's head turned and saw that Ruby slapped her.

Ruby: YOU'RE THE WORST SISTER I EVER HAD. YOU KILLED MY FIRST FRIEND JUST BECAUSE OF SOME PAPERS!! DID YOU FORGET THAT I FAKED MY WAY IN HERE AS WELL!!!

Yang: *in tears* Ruby, that's different.

Ruby: HOW'S THAT DIFFERENT, HYPOCRITE?!?! HE WANTED TO FOLLOW IN HIS GRANDFATHER'S FOOTSTEPS AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU BECAME CARDIN, BUT WORSE!!! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN, YOU BLONDE BIMBO!!

Ruby left the room with tears in her eyes.

Jaune/Gambit: I'll go after her.

Yang: Stay away from my sister, faker.

Jaune/Gambit turned around and pulled out the Ace of Spades and ignite it.

Jaune/Gambit: Unless you want to lose an arm or your life, I suggest you back up and leave us alone, Yang

Jaune/Gambit: Unless you want to lose an arm or your life, I suggest you back up and leave us alone, Yang. You guys brought this on yourselves, now live with it. 

Yang: Who do you think you are?

Jaune/Gambit: I thought you know.