Parent!Kohga + Kid!Reader

This was requested by @Liliana_Vaisha 

"Papa.."

.....

"Papa..!"

..

"PAPA!" 

As Master Kohga slowly awakens from his nap, he groans and asks, "What's going on?" Suddenly, his child approaches him and says, "I want to show you a drawing I made of us." A few years back, Master Kohga discovered a baby hylain in the midst of a Sandstorm and took them in, giving them the name [Y/N]. Puzzled, Master Kohga looks at the paper in front of him and asks, "What am I supposed to be seeing?" His child replies, "That's you... and that's me!" while explaining the drawing. "Why do I look like that?" he asked, and the child began to stammer. "I-I didn't mean to..." "It's okay, Kiddo. I like it," [Y/N] smiled warmly. "Thank you, Papa." "No problem, Kiddo," he replied before settling back into his nap...

[Time Skip]

As [Y/N] peacefully slumbered, they hugged their sand seal plushie, Blubber, tightly. Suddenly, they were jolted awake by the sound of commotion emanating from another room. With Blubber still in their arms, [Y/N] cautiously made their way towards the source of the noise, where they discovered Master Kohga engaged in a heated battle with an individual garbed in a traditional Gerudo outfit of light blue hue. Letting out a sigh, [Y/N] decided to retrieve the Thunder Helm, a valuable Heirloom of the Gerudo tribe. Upon returning to the room, [Y/N] was met with the sight of Master Kohga tumbling into a large hole, uttering a warning that every member of the notorious Yiga Clan would be on his trail indefinitely. "Excuse me, miss. Is this yours?" They handed 'her' the Thunder Helm. "Don't worry about Papa. It will take him some time to climb back up," they reassured 'her' as they sat in front of the gaping hole, waiting for Master Kohga's return.

As the night wore on, Kohga finally emerged from the hole, relieved to be out. In the dim light, he noticed [Y/N] sound asleep, and snuggled up to Blubber. "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, kiddo," he whispered, gently picking them up and tucking them back into bed.

(Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in releasing this chapter. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. I hope you find the chapter to be enjoyable and informative.)