Chapter 3

Dylans POV

Dylans POV

It's Saturday now and I'm super duper nervous about tonight.  The masquerade party he invited me to is happening today. I went out with my mom yesterday to find a costume and I think we found the most perfect one! It's a carrot costume! I think it's very cute and kawaii and I hope bill will notice me in it, even tho he probably won't😔 he will only notice the pretty blonde gorgeous girls that are dressed like sluts🙄.

5 hours later

I'm in the car, mom is driving me to the party. I'm in my costume and I'm extremely nervous.

*dylans costume*

*dylans costume*

"This is so exciting, you're going to your first party!" mom says as she's driving the vehicle.

"Yes mom... it's exciting." I say while looking down onto my hands that are sitting in my lap.

"What's wrong hubba bubba scrubba chubba lubba mubba tubba subba cubba pubba🥺🥺" mom says. Dang she can always tell when I'm lying!

"It's just...I'm nervous. I-I-I'm scared bill won't even notice me while I'm there😔"

"Of course he will babygirl don't worry" mom reassures me. Mom always makes me feel better, she's so supportive and wholesome.
"Okay thanks mommy" I say as the car stops in front of a huge house, almost a mansion. There's a lot of cars parked in the driveway and on the sidewalk and music is playing loudly from the house.

"Go have fun!" Mom says. I take a deep breath and open the car door. I walk up to the front door and I'm unsure what to do. Should I ring the bell? Or just walk in? I've never been to a party before. I don't know what do to ughhhh. Just as I was about to ring the bell the door opens from the inside. And there stood Bill with his 6'7 inches staring down at me.

"Hello my little carrotcake 😉" Bill says looking me up and down with a smirk. Oh god he's so handsome even in his costume. He is dressed like a scary clown and I actually have a phobia for clowns.

 He is dressed like a scary clown and I actually have a phobia for clowns

Bills costume^^^^

I look down scared.
"Hey, don't be scared my lollipop. I'll protect you" the alpha in front of me says and I believe in his words as I look up again and stare into his eyes.

"You know what I would want to do right now?" He asks licking his lips.
"N-n-no what? I question back

"I want to take a delicious bite out of you. You know, my favorite vegetable is carrots" Bill growls

THEN he lowers his face down to mine and press his lips against mine😱😱😱😱😱

A/N
OMG GUYS THEY KISSED. I AM SO SHOCKED EVEN THO IT WAS ME WHO WROTE IT🫢🫢🫢🫢 My fav ship is sailing y'all stay tuned!!!