6

I ran downstairs and locked myself in the bathroom.

Martinus was trying to get in , but he just couldn't because I didn't open the door.

"Let me explain!" Martinus said.

Really y/n? Why did you fucking made this scene! He isn't your boyfriend anyways! He doesn't know that you like him and now you can't be 100% sure that he likes you too!

I looked at myself in the mirror , wiped my tears away and unlocked the door.

I walked past Martinus pretending that nothing happened.

I went to the living room and started talking to Nick.

Anne claimed to like him , but I can see that she was lying about that too.

The whole night it was pretty awkward between me and Martinus.

I tried not to look in his direction at all.

There were times where he tried to have little conversations with me , but I ignored him.

————-
After some time we decided it's best going to sleep.

Chris slept in one bed as Marcus . And Anne already fell asleep and Noah choose to sleep next to her. Poor boy, Nick was a good person and he liked Anne, but he didn't know about what happened yet. I'm scared that it will break his heart.

So it meant I had to sleep with Martinus. Great....

Anne's house was pretty big , so everyone had their own room , Chris and Marcus were in a room right in front of us and Anne's and Noah's room was next to us.

I lied down on the bed and then soon after Martinus came in.

he got right next to me and after a minute Martinus broke the silence

"y/n...." he said

"What?" I gave him a quick and cold answer

"Why did you got mad..?" He asked and turned his head around in my direction

I didn't reply.

"y/n I'm asking you"

"You know Martinus, How can you be so fucking dumb? I like you! Yeah I just said that! Everybody knows that!!And I thought that there is a chance that you like me! But how could I be so fucking dumb!! Even Anne knew! Yeah my "bestfriend" These days you made me feel special , Martinus! And now seeing you kissing my bestfriend? It this all a game for you-"

I screamed but Martinus pressed his lips on mine and stopped me from shouting.

He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes

"y/n I want you to know that when I went to change she came right behind me, she knew that you were coming and just kissed me right the second you came in, I was in shock but when I understood what had happened I pushed her away.... I like you y/n and I think that you are the one for me... Everytime I see  you my problems disappear and I become the best version of myself. I'm sorry all this turned this way.." he said and put his hand on my cheek

Oh my god how could I be so dumb!?

"Martinus... I love you" I said and pulled him closer to me , he hugged me tight and I buried my head in his chest.

"I love you too, sweetheart "