Prologue

Allison Rigby was a rather quite girl. Since she was young, she'd always been closed off and wouldn't play with the other children.

She first showed a sign of magic at the age of 3 when she wasn't allowed a lollie at the grocery store. Her mother had turned back from grabbing an item off the shelf to see her daughter with 3 different flavored lollies in her hands.

Her parents being muggles, chose to ask the local priest if magic was truly real or if their daughter needed an exorcism of some sort.

They soon found out that magic was truly real when an old man by the name of Albus Dumbledoor stopped by to explain that she was in fact a child of magic and by age 11, would get a letter to attend a school to practice.

Hogwarts.

Though over the years, the little acts turned bigger. By age 10, she had accidentally caused a giant storm while going through a nightmare.

Her parents chose to hide the fact she was different until she received the letter on her 11th birthday. She had always felt different. It was one of the reasons she chose to avoid other kids. When she got her letter, she was ecstatic. She finally knew why she did the things she did. She was no freak.

Her parents were wary of her ever since they found out she held magic in her blood but still supported her through her first time at Diagon Alley, leaving in the train, getting sorted, and her journey through her schooling.  

After finally finding out she was a witch, she was excited to find people to relate to. Yet when at Hogwarts, she still found it hard to make friends.
She still felt out of place in a way.

In her first few weeks of 1st year, she had met Pandora Lestrange. Her first friend.
They had met in the library when Allison let out a cry of frustration studying for her History of Magic test and had accidentally caused a few books to fly off the shelf; one hitting Pandora in the process.

Pandora found the strength and irrationality of her magic to be inquiring. The way a simple emotion from the Hufflepuff could cause a tremendous scene.

They soon after became inseparably strong friends.