the carnival:)

jeremy pov:

me and mike are getting in the car now, i shut my door and start to turn on music as micheal starts the car.

"i forgot about that plush we wanted until you said somethin about it, im actually super exited now-" i say

"same!!"

"...mike, do you ever just realize that we are literally adults with full time jobs and an apartment but we still collect plushies."

"pfftttt-"

i start laughing my ass of, its not even that funny but omg.

"BABSBSDJDHDHSHSHWJSJSSN"

"NXBXHCJDBDBDKSKSBSBJDKWIDJW"

"ITS NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY WHY ARE WE LAUGHING WTF"

"I DONT KNOW YOU STARTED LAUGHING AND THEN I DID"

"BAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"OKAY OKAY I NEED TO DRIVE"

"OH YEAH SORRY"

*a few minutes later*

mike pov:

i pull into the parking lot of the carnival and me and jeremy got outa the car.

"hmm, whadya wanna do first?" jeremy asks

"rides maybe? i dont really wanna carry around prizes while we go on rides."

yeah yeah, fair enough!"

"which one do you wanna start with then?" i ask.

"THE ROLLERCOASTER. I FREAKING LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS."

"OH."

he grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the ticket booth. he pays for wrist bands and gives one to me.

we put then on and he grabs my hand again and starts running towards the biggest rollercoaster.

as were waiting in the line of loud people i started getting worried that we would need to take a break right after just this one ride, as its really loud. i dont want to make jeremy pause his fun just because i cant handle noise.

i realize the line has moved forward and the next group if people are getting on.

were now right by the gate, the seats look like theyre all full from where im at.

the workers get everyone buckled in and signal for the other to shut the gate.

"wait!! theres still two seats open!" one of them yells.

"would you two like to get on?" the other asks.

"yeah!! cmon mike!" jeremy tells in response.

"oh! alright"

we get buckled into our seats, and i feel the ride jolt, as it starts moving.

im anxious, i feel my stomach get tight, but theres no way im getting off now. i just grasp the bar as tight as i can.

were going up the first big drop now, and jeremy holds my hand.

we reach the peak, and as soon as i convince myself that it wont be that bad, were already speeding down the steep hill.

im basically crushing jeremys hand, its super fucking loud and people are screaming, and the fact that its bright out isnt helping.

i know im gonna need a break after this, but i still dont wanna stop jeremy from having fun.

a few minutes later, after lots more hills, screaming, and overstimulation, we finally are able to get off. jeremy grabs my hand and helps me out of the seat, and we leave through the exit stairs.