together forever

she was beyond the describable words of a person, simply she was perfectly angelic. her aura was the purest as can be. i never had understood how i, tate langdon, had managed to find someone so innocent and delicate to love me, but here she was. with me.

the world was cruel and so god damn cold compared to acacia castellan's sunny disposition that seems to rub off on anyone who walks or looks her way. the red locks on her unimpeachable head didn't deserve to be punished for others selfishness and cruelty, she deserved paradise; and i intend to give her just that and more.

they say that when you love someone you shouldn't, you should let them go. if they never come back to you then they were never yours to begin with. that's how acacia got stuck in the murder house, i thought i was saving her but in reality i was merely trapping her to an eternity of isolation, of never growing old, no potential children or grandchildren to create memories with. its just a consumption of coldness and depression in a day that lasts forever.

although acacia did eventually forgive me which i never understood why, something buried deep beneath the surface of her forever youthfulness i knew a tiny piece of her hated me slightly. but maybe the fact that we were both social rejects or the late night sessions where we'd listen to nirvana, smoke and just talk kept her from fully hating me.

whatever it may be, we were stuck in the murder house, together, for the rest of eternity; ghosts of who we once were.

____________________________________________________________________

this is honestly kinda cringe BUT its kinda good? idk for some odd reason i love this. and a little sorry that it's quite short!

ily

- abi <33

19/11/2022