Reincarnation

Thinking ' What a cutie '
Talking " Hello there "

____________________________________________________________

** 3rd person pov **

Currently at Shibuya japan we can see a guy walking while lamenting over his fate because he just lost his job. Tatsuya who is just lost a job walking towar a bank to withdraw his money from his saving account.

Tatsuya : ' haish what a bad day today is to get fired from the job i workhard to get'.

When he arrive at the bank, he wait for his turn to withdraw the money. When his turn came he goes to the counter but unfortunately a disaster arrive, which is a bank robbery happen.

Robber 1 : " Everybody put your hand over your head and lay down on the floor. "

Robber 2 : " girl put all the money from your counter into this bag. "

Robber 3 : " And you bring us to the safe and don't try anything funny or else everone here will die."

Bank Manager : " Please follow me sir " ' hopefully the police will arrive and save the civillion '

Later the bank manager bring the robber to the safe. There aost a scene happen but tatsuya harried cover a girl mouth looking around age 10 year old who scared and cried because of the situation.

Tatsuya : " Please don't cry you will be safe as long as this is over everything will be find."

Say tatsuya to the girl to calm her down. Fortunately none of the robber noticing what happen between them.

( Author : You though you will be safe nahh sorry brother you will need to die. )

While the robber busy raveging the safe a few police officer enter the bank and capture Robber 2 without the other noticing unfortunately while they capture robber 2 their partner came to check the situation.

Because of that a shoot out happen.During the shoot out Tatsuya flip a table and hold the girl to make sure she is save. Unfortunately tatsuya himself isn't because his back already penatrate by a few stray bullet but he keep calm to make sure the girl feel safe.

After the police successfully capture the robber they check for any civilian in the building and found Tatsuya and the girl behind a table.

Tatsuya : " Please bring the girl to her family "

Say tatsuya to the officer. As they take the girl to bring out they notice blood flowing from behind tatsuya back.

Officer : " Sir don't worry we already call for ambulance please stay strong we will make sure you are safe "

Say the officer to reassure tatsuya but tatsuya say.

Tatsuya : " It's okay sir i lose too much blood atleast the girl is safe just don't let her know because i don't want her to think my death will be her fault just because i protect her. "

Officer : " Sir please don't talk to much we will make sure you will stay alive. "

Tatsuya : " It's okay just promise to do what i ask for."

After tatsusa say that his breath out his last moment in a smile.

** Timeskip 1 day **

FEMALE ROB : " Seem like you finally wake up "

Tatsuya : " Sorry but who are you and aren't i suppose to be death ? "

FEMALE ROB : " fufufu my name is #%£@#% most people just call me ROB because of they not strong enough they can't hear my name. "

Tatsuya : " Yeah i can't hear your name is't become weird but okay i will call you ROB too. "

FEMALE ROB : " Ara ara  don't sound sad just because you can hear my name maybe one day you can even though it's not now. "

Tatsuya : ' Oh shit onee san type ROB im in danger ' " may i know what im hear for ? "

Unknown to tatsuya FEMALE ROB hear when he talk in his mind.

FEMALE ROB : " You are here because you save my life so i want to gave you gift by letting you reincarnated in any world you wish for but you can only have 2 wish because your karma is not enough to gave more so please choose which world you want to go, the time and your wish. "

Tatsuya : " Really i can, then i want to reincarnated into world of Tensura at the same time and place as Rimuru. "

FEMALE ROB : " Done next for your wish What you want any power or character skill from anime game or anything you can thing pf can become your wish. "

Tatsuya : " There only one game that i want the power which is i want all of original 14 herrscher power as my skill just their main power like HoR power to create and recreate anything so each herrscher main antribute only. "

FEMALE ROB : " Sure i will change it into using magicule instead of honkai so your next wish ."

Tatsuya : " my next wish is i want to be born as a pheonix but i can change size and change to human form. Like true dragon i also will have magicule breeder reactor right. "

FEMALE ROB : " Yes and you will also obtain Flame manipulation because that is pheanix main attribute. "

Tatsuya : " Thanks for giving me my wish and allowing me to have this opportunity ."

FEMALE ROB : " Now i will send you to your journey hopefully you have fun there."

After that she send tatsuya to his journey.

FEMALE ROB : " Lucky me i said he can have only two wish even though he literrally can have upto 5 wish because of his karma but now just with two of his overpower wish it's reduce to now even 1 left just let use it to strengthen his soul than."

With rob strengthen Tatsuya soul he is ready to have more than 1 ultimate skill afterall if he mas more than 1 but his soul aren't strong enough he will just die after his reincarnation or might say the same problem that happen to young children that been summon to tensura.

( Author : base on my understanding why young children die a few year after summoning because their soul or their body cannot withstand the pressure of magicule and skill. That's why they need to use their skill and use magicule in their body. But please this my teory and i make this story base on it so please don't make fun of if i make mistake please do tell )

( Author : Yeah i make the RoB because i don't this it's proper to make the voice of the world gave him what his want to what's more i want to make his have brotherhood with veldora and rimuru )