~ Chapter 61 ~

I haven't uploaded in a while and I seriously am not uploading frequently nowadays which I apologize for. 

I've been rewriting this chapter for weeks and it has turned out to be the longest chapter I've written yet with a word count of over 9000. 

Also thank you for 10k reads!!! It really means a lot to me!

Please continue to support and share my story with others as I really need the motivation to continue writing this book. 

Nora POV

The music from the party hall had become much louder as I proceeded back towards the gym. I let out a tired sigh as I walked in, brushing past the many people still partying without a care in the world. I was too deflated to walk like a broad and strong tree trunk to look more confident.

The first thought which reached my mind was Mina. She was around the left side corner of the party hall the last time I saw her. I think she had left with someone to go to the cafeteria section of the party hall as there were better food and beverages over there.

I internally groaned in realization that I was at the wrong hall but I didn't turn around and head back to the exit. My thoughts confused me. I wanted to be with someone so bad so that I could get my mind off things but at the same time, I didn't want anyone near me. I didn't want to clear my mind off of everything.

I brushed past more people, no longer feeling the stares of everyone on me. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't appear to be noticeable right now. Like a lion blending into nature right before attacking its prey. That was a good thing though.

I'm sorry... Shoto.

It's never your fault. Everything is always my fault. You always have to go through pain because of me being around you. I'm like a curse to your existence. A menace who shouldn't even be here.

I stopped walking, tilting my head to the side when I noticed two people talking to each other a few meters away from me. A small smile forms on my face at the sight of my friend.

Sometimes I wonder... If I hadn't accepted that mission... would Shoto and I be happily in love right now.

"All Might...?" Katsuki-kun says in a low voice, looking towards the ground.

He didn't seem to have noticed me yet. All Might smiled down at Katsuki, raising a questioning eyebrow towards him. Katsuki finally lifted his head, looking at All Might in the eyes with a look of reason.

"What exactly is your relationship with Deku?"

All Might stared at Katsuki for a few seconds. The longer he looked down at Katuski-kun, the more serious Katsuki's expression became. Something obviously irked Katsuki about how long All Might was taking to answer his question.

"One of a student and a teacher." All Might answered and almost immediately earned a scoff from Katsuki.

"Yeah. I'd figured you'd say that." Katsuki grumbled, snatching the glass of juice All Might was presumably offering him before I had entered the scene.

All Might looked at Katuski in confusion as he started to march away before turning around and leaving. Katsuki was headed in my direction and didn't seem to have noticed me yet.

Until he did.

Our eyes locked for a long second and I felt my breath get stuck in my throat as Katskui stared at me quietly. I didn't look away from him, because if I did, he'd think something was wrong. Katsuki slowly raised an eyebrow at me, eyeing me up and down.