Chapter 11

Throughout the week that Clint had stayed at Jason's house the two got to know each other and Jason also got to learn about the rest of the Avengers. It all had made him realise that they where much more to them than a team of hero's trying to save the world from and ending doom. No they where also like one happy family that has made many friends along the way. Jason even got told of the X-men which in his opinion sounded kind call to call a hero team. And the young Avengers that are a mini teenager version of the original Avengers and another Teen Titans type of group but with more guys in it.

Jason was so happy by that for some reason as it was often hard to find a lesbian that wasn't an amazon or gays who where one of them had died. 'Yeah the only actual gay couple I remember in the just league was the second blue bettle who died and booster gold.' Jason thought as he rubs his chin as he trys to think of bi people and so far not many hero's came to mind. 'Tim is bi as he had dated Stephenie before and is now dating Bernard. Dick literally has every man and women simping for him so he's another possibility. But all the bi people I know of are mostly villians.'

"Are the Justice League secretly homophobic or am I just missing something here?" Jason spoke out loud by accident as Clint busts out of laughter from that, "Oh fucking hell what on earth!" Clint chuckles out in fits of laughter as Jason gave him a sour face.  "What is wrong with you? Remind me why I had even let you into my home in the first place again?" Jason mocked and rolled his eyes as he sighs and frowns looking away from the hero. "Oh because you like me and want to be around me because at this point we may as well be friends." Clint says grinning so much.

"I swear if you don't stop I'll smack that smug face right off." Jason threatened playfully as Clint froze and instantly placed his hand over his face to cover it. "Please don't take my beautiful face away from me!" This had Jason laughing as they played around and mocked each other as they watch some crappy TV show. It was a good night for the both of them so far at least.