chapter17: New Year Resolutions

Normal p.o.v
On 31th December that year, (y/n) and Hiro's family had a dinner and do the countdown until it's finally new year.

After having a little chat with the whole family, tadashi, (y/n), and hiro went to (y/n)'s room to sleep(you shared your room with the hamadas) but after (y/n) and hiro make sure that tadashi is asleep, both of them went to the balcony outside (y/n)'s room. And gaze at the stars.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v
We both lay down on the floor and gaze at the stars. Hiro start the conversation "hey, what's your new year resolutions (y/n)?" I think for a little bit and had the idea "I want to be singer that work for Disney or DreamWorks" "really? A job?" He laugh a bit "yeah...why not? I won't think that as job, only to have fun. Just imagine all the people are singing along with you, to see them happy, oh! Especially the kids!!" I said getting excited. Hiro chuckle "you're too cute (y/n)" "well thank you my good man, hehe" "but...how are you going to get hired by Disney or DreamWorks? You're turning 15 this year." I think for a sec and shrug it off "I don't know, I'm just waiting for magic to happen then. Soo what's your new year resolutions?" "I was thinking to include you on the team, and I'll start making your armor" I'm shocked "wait, WHAT?" "Yeah like I said, but you could get hurt, I'll make your armor extra safe then" now, he's getting excited "you sure you want me to join the team? Are your other teammates agree with your idea?" Hu shrugs "I don't know, I'll just ask them though" "hah. That's what I thought. Well don't blame me if they said no okay?" "Okay (y/n)" he ruffled my hair.

Hiro p.o.v
After I ruffled her hair, I look at her and saw (y/n) getting sleepy "hey (y/n)? How about we sleep now?" She nod in response and I tuck her in bed. When I think she's asleep, I kiss her cheek and whisper to her "I love you" and I went to my bed and drift off to sleep.

¤¤¤
I'm so.sorry for the late update! That's because I had a writer's block! That's why this chapter is so short ; - ;)

I hope you didn't get confused while reading this chapter. And...hope I don't get another writer's block (ameenn)

Thank you for 650+ reads and votes and don't forget to comment!

Thanks for reading!!

♡P.Mira