Ⅰ | Surprise Surprise

artist unknown | couldn't find who

first time seeing each other ig? lol i don't really know but yk, not talking but seeing each other (readers species will be told in later scenarios/chapters | although it may be a bit obvious in some)

Dipper Pines

Dipper grumbled to himself, nailing up another poster on a tree.

"Stupid uncle. Stupid poster. Stupid Gravity Falls." He grumbled, glaring at the tree in front of him.

"Gravity Falls isn't stupid!"

Dipper gasped, turning around only to be met with an upside-down person hanging from a tree branch, a pair of pink cat ears with purple stripes resting on their head. A tail with the same colors was wrapped around the tree limb, a glare on its face pointed directly at the boy.

"Whoa" He breathed out, eyes wide as he tried not to shake from fear. "What um What are you?"

A snicker left the person's mouth as they heard the crack in the boy's voice. "Naw the wittle baby is scwared~"

A growl left Dipper's mouth, his hands bawling up into fists. "I am not a baby! And I'm not scared!"

The person simply stuck their tongue out at him, their arms folded over their chest.

"Lies! I smell it on ya!"

Blinking in surprise and confusion, Dipper simply scoffed, turning back around. "Stupid place is making me hallucinate"

And with that, he walked off further into the forest, posters, hammer, and nails in hand.

Mabel Pines

Mabel stared at the sky, her hands in socks settled on her stomach.

"Boring day boring day!" She sang, her feet moving back and forth on the grass.

She tried to find shapes in the clouds above her to preoccupy her mind. Her brother was inside reading the journal he had found, and she wasn't allowed in their room. He said something about her being loud and distracting or something along those lines, she wasn't really paying attention.

"Tis not a boring day"

Mable blinked in confusion, her body lifting itself without help, almost like someone was controlling her. Her head turned towards the left, her throat tight and voice broken.

Her eyes seemed to shine in excitement and awe as she stared at the figure before her. A person was wearing the attire of a greek god, a perfectly white robe covering their chest loosely with golden accents. They had golden bracelet-looking armor, and the same-looking golden pads on their shoulders.

The person hummed, walking towards the girl with grace. As they got closer Mabel realized how tiny they were, well they were just a few inches taller than her, but still tiny for a god. If they were one anyways.