✮ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✮

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.•°*"˜

Daphne, along with not many others. Grew up in Medford. A small secluded town in Texas. From a young age, the girl became fast friends with Georgie Cooper, along with his family. The girl happened to live next to their Grandmother, Connie. Or as Daphne and her younger brother called her MeeMaw along with the women's three grandchildren.

Many would consider Daphnes life far from perfection, the opposite of how she had seen it. That was until her moms dirtbag boyfriend Greg moved to town. Within three months he had proposed to the women, and convinced her to move back to Louisiana with him. Seeing as the kids had no choice they went along. Daphne didn't even try and change her moms mind. Nancy was not one to change a decision. Besides, she was an adult and Daphne was merely an eight year old little girl.

After seven years of fighting, screaming, and sometimes even physical altercations. Greg disappeared, leaving without so much as a note. Daphne continued to care for her younger brother while her mom lay in bed and wallowed. Until one morning when she had approached the two, suitcases in hand, and broken the news that the three were moving back to Medford.

Which is basically a summary of to how Daphne Whitlock was now stood in front of her former home. Her childhood crush just across the street...

˜"*°•.•°*"˜