81: New Additions

"I hope you have a good explanation for this?" Came your stern motherly tone as you glanced from your husband, to the three young males beside him.

You had been happy to see Kyōjurō back home, safe and sound, but was relatively surprised to see him with the three young slayers whom you seen several times at the Butterfly Estate.

"I'd invited them to stay with us! They'd needed a place to stay, since the Butterfly Estate is booked." Kyōjurō explains.

He begins explaining how he refused to allow his young kōhais to stay at some dingy old inn in town and how he'll take care of them for the time being.

An 💢 marked appeared on your forehead as you groaned on irritation. Here he goes again, inviting strangers to your home.

Curse his big heart and generosity.

Not that you were complaining, considering that's one of the many reasons why you love your husband.

"Kyōjurō, where are they going to sleep?"

"We have extra futons and the living room is optional." He responded blithely.

You sighed, really not in the mood to argue with him. Luckily, you had enough food this time, so now you'll have seven months to feed instead of three.

"Fine." You say, before taking a sip of your tea, whilst Taiyo continue to coo and play with his wooden rattle next to you.

"They can stay...but on one condition?" You say, after sitting your teacup down and shooting the three young boys next to your husband a stern glare that made you look threateningly dangerous.

"If you make a mess, you clean it up...do I make myself clear?" You asked them.

Tanjirō, Zenitsu, and Inosuke immediately straightened, feeling a bone-chilling shiver run down there spines as they nodded.

"Yes Mrs. Rengoku, understood!" said Tanjirō.

"Yes my lady, w-whatever you say♡" said Zenitsu nervously, but with hearts in his eyes.

"Osu!" said Inosuke.

Your gaze soon softens and you're quickly back to your motherly persona, "Good. Anyways, make yourselves at home, whilst I'll get started on dinner♡" you smiled, before standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

The three, including Kyōjurō released a breath they didn't know they're holding as they'd sigh in relief, glad to know that everything went well with you.

The three then watched as Kyōjurō casually walked over and scooped his son up in his arms, and spun around with him─much to the toddler's delight, before peppering the top of his head with kisses, like he always did after returning home.

Kyōjurō then brought his son over to meet his young kōhais.

"This is my son, Taiyo." He says and the three were awestruck to see how the baby boy resembled his father so much.

They were literally a carbon copy of each other, with the same flaming hair, eyes, and eyebrows; which the young Slayers found amazing!

⎣Demon Slayer: Yōkai Wife⎤ [雪花] |Kyōjurō Rengoku x Yuki-onna!Reader|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें