𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

'In order for Japan to win a world cup...we will create the best striker in the world. Which is why 300 of the best high-school forwards...have been gathered for this project.'

And now here I am, sitting by the window, headed towards the lodging deep in the mountains...

"uh..." I exclaimed quietly as I felt someone's head drop on my shoulder. I looked beside me, a boy with black hair with a mix of golden under light. I just looked at him, not knowing what to do.

"Wow...your like a pillow..." the boy murmured.

'HUH!? IS HE SAYING I'M FAT!!??'SHIT, MY INSECURE ASS IS SHOWING ITSELF'  I scoffed looking at him.

"Woah..." I heard someone in front of me. I looked outside and saw a building.

So this is the so called 'Blue Lock' building...they need to add some plants outside, it looks to bland.

_____

Boringly enough, this place have a very strict rules. One, Were not allowed to leave at all, unless were eliminated I'm guessing. Second, no wallets and phones at all...for some that would feel like the end of the world. 

Shortly after we arrived, the players were one by one given a uniform.

"Next...Sasaki Kian." 

I move towards the woman with short hair, she hands me the uniform then called out for the next person. I looked down at the uniform, noticing the number 291 written on it.

'291?' (for the sake of this story, i removed one character so that i could easily add Kian...also the ranking is different. I moved them one down, so Kunigami who is originally 291 will be 292 in this.)

"All right, now each of you will go to the room matching your uniform's letter. We'll notify you when to change into uniform." The woman said one last time before walking away, the other already moving inside.

"Hey human pillow!! let's go together!!" I looked down and the boy was looking up while smiling.

"Will you stop with that...my insecure ass now thinks i'm fat..." I whined, walking ahead of him with him immediately trying to catch up.

Walking along the hallway, the place definitely gives you the feeling of being in a facility. They seriously need to add more decor here, if were gonna be stuck here, at least make the place look more pleasant to look at.

"Oh! There it is...Room Z!" The boy ran inside and while i Just continue walking in normal pace. 

When I got inside there were already a few people inside. 

"Ki-chan!" I groaned to myself before looking at him.

"Hah...Ryosuke, what happened with staying with the team eh? You're doing a really great job at doing that..." I recalled as I start moving towards one of the lockers.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"Well, you made all this speech about the team being all important and yet here you are...I see your not good at keeping your words." I muttered as I start changing to the uniform.

He was about to say something when the door open.

"Isagi! I'm relieved...there's more familiar face here!" Ryosuke called out to him. 

"Oh, Kira! haha...I'm glad too..." Isagi looked around the room.

"Yo Isagi..." I called out to him while trying to get my arm through the sleeves.

"Oh! Sasaki-kun, you're also here?" He looked at me confused.

"Why? You got problem with that?" I asked him causing to panic as he immediately to try to explain himself causing me to quietly giggle.