Home together

I woke up at my usual time 7am. I had a notification on my phone. I opened it to see a video of Taehyung.
Video playing
"Hi Jasmine Good Morning I hope you slept well. How are your feet? I hope they don't hurt and aren't swollen anymore. You really looked so in pain yesterday why didn't you say anything? You could have bruised your feet. It hurt my heart so much to see you like that *he said while clutching his shirt where his heart is supposed to be* Please take care of yourself today. Jin hyung and I are about leaving for the shoot and recording today it's 6am right now. I just wanted to leave a message for you before leaving. Please don't wear such shoes for too long ok? Take care We're about leaving now. Saranghea" He said and blew a kiss to me.
Video ends
*He so sweet and cute* I said to myself. I wore my bunny furry slippers and walked outside. I did my morning routine and took a shower.
My outfit

I had breakfast while rewatching Taehyung's video it warms my heart everytime and right now I notice I miss him too much

I had breakfast while rewatching Taehyung's video it warms my heart everytime and right now I notice I miss him too much. He would always be in my face when I wake up every morning. *Where are the guys? I haven't heard a single scream all morning.* I thought to myself. "JUNGKOOK AH!!!!!" I heard someone shout judging from the voice it's Namjoon-ssi. *Oh there it is they are definitely at home* I said in my head. I get out of my house and start climbing the hill. I was approaching the house when Jungkook ran out and hid behind me. "Noona please save me!!" Jungkook said while holding on to my shirt. "What did you do?" I asked. "I may or may not have put shaving cream all over Namjoon hyung's face while he was sleeping." Jungkook said. "Oh My god Jungkook.........but I have to say very impressive. Great prank." I said. "That's why I like you so much Noona!" He said while back hugging me. "JUNGKOOK AH" Namjoon shouted again from inside and Jungkook's soft back hug turned into a firm back hold. Namjoon came out with shaving cream all over his face I couldn't help but laugh at him. "JUNGKOOK CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID THIS?" Namjoon said pointing to his face. "Listen Hyung I just wanted to surprise you that's all." Jungkook said while hiding behind my hair. "Good morning Namjoon-ssi" I said in the sweetest tone. "Good morning Manager nim can you please tell Jungkook to stop doing things like this" Namjoon said pointing to his face. "Aww He was just playing he didn't mean anything bad by it plus he's the maknae just forgive him please Namjoon-ssi." I said with baby eyes. "Ok but Discipline him too." He said pointing at Jungkook behind me. "But he's just a little cutie baby ok fine Jungkook don't always annoy your hyungs ok? Promise?" I said and He whined still not letting me go. "Yes Noona I promise" He said while leaning his chin on my shoulder and burying his face into my neck. "Anyway I'm going to shave and wash this off " Namjoon said while going in. "Jungkook?" I called him. "Yes?" He answered in my neck which tickled and I laugh. "I'm very ticklish and Can we go now?" I said. "Ok" He said while not letting go. "Ok" I said awkwardly and started walking which he too started walking. We reached the house "Yah Jungkook!!" Jimin said as he saw us. Jungkook took up his head, saw Jimin, gave him a teasing and mischievous smile then buried his head back in my neck. "Yah Jungkook ah Let her go. She's probably uncomfortable." Yoongi said. "Are you uncomfortable Noona? If you are I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable I was just hugging you" Jungkook apologized while quickly letting me go." It's ok Jungkook and You didn't make me uncomfortable instead you made me feel safe" I said to Jungkook while ruffling his hair. "Besides I'm used to it. Yours is nothing compared to what I've lived through for the past 12 years." I told him. They were still about to have breakfast when I came in. They asked me to join them but I told them I already ate and was full. I sat in the living room using my phone while waiting for them. After breakfast, Jimin, Jungkook and I did the dishes and came to sit in the living room. Everyone was in the living room surprisingly. I sat on the long chair with Jungkook and Jimin sat on the carpet. They were watching TV and I was using my phone. "I want to lie down" Jungkook said while adjusting himself to lie down. He shifted close to me and put his head on my lap but he wasn't touching my skin. I let him and he layed the comfortably. After a while, Jungkook's phone started ringing in his pocket and he picked. "Hi Hyung" He said to Jin on a video call. "Jungkook ah How are you, the guys and Jasmine?" Jin asked and I smiled when I heard him call me by my name. "We're all great. Say hi to Noona." Jungkook said while carrying the phone for Jin to see me. "Hi Seokjin-ssi." I said while waving. "Hi Manager nim. How are you?" He asked me. "Good How's recording?" I asked. "It's going good. We're on our break" He told me. "Ok Where's Taehyung?" I asked. "Coming this way" Jin said. "Hi!!!" Taehyung shouted. "Hi Taehyung Thanks for the message you left me" I thanked him. "You're welcome I hope you're listening to me." He said. "Yes Yes I took your advice Thank you so much." I thanked him. Jungkook brought the phone down towards him to talk to Taehyung. "Hi Taehyung Hyung" Jungkook greeted. "Hey Jungkook How are you?" Taehyung asked. "Good hyung. How's recording?" Jungkook asked. "Fine. It's really exciting and where is everyone?" Taehyung asked. "Here." Jungkook said while getting up to give the other members the phone. They greeted Taehyung and Jin and gave them words of encouragement then they ended the call. "Now what?" Jimin said. "I don't know" Hoseok replied. "I guess I'll try to see what work to do" I said. "Aww Jasmine don't go We'll be more bored than we are now." Jimin said. "Ok" I said while sitting back down. My phone indicated message I opened it.
BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT
Dear Head Manager of BTS,
                                                     This is a reminder message for BTS Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, maknae of BTS will have to resume high school due to the suddenly pause of group activities since BTS members Jin and V are working on a certain project presently. Tomorrow Jungkook has to continue high school and his studies. Thank you for your comprehension.