Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    After being divided into teams, the program team handed the two groups of members an envelope containing a task card.

    The task of Qiao Xuan and her group was to go to the mountains to find ground shoots. There was also a picture of the ground shoots inside the envelope, and a brief introduction about the ground shoots on the back of the photo.

    From the picture, it is a kind of turquoise, the shape is bulging in the middle, and the bottom is tapered. In addition to being eaten raw, this wild fruit can also be used as medicine to treat sore throat, dizziness, insomnia and other diseases.

    It was the first time Qiao Xuan saw this kind of fruit, and it was unheard of before.

    When she saw that Rong Yan and Ruan Haosen were also unfamiliar with the ground shoot melon, Qiao Xuan couldn't help but began to worry about whether they would be able to find the ground shoot melon.

    "The staff of the program group have already asked the local villagers. There are this ground shoot melon on the hillside not far away. The villagers will also pick it when they have free time." The     director did not make things difficult for the guests, knowing that they did not know each other. , so he continued: "The program team will arrange for a local villager to take you to find the ground shoot melon." The     three of them were obviously relieved, and they were not led by someone familiar with the situation. With such a large hillside, they probably could find it for a day. less than.     "You just need to find two catties of ground shoot melons."     "Two catties?!" Qiao Xuan looked at the director in surprise.     Is the director team so kind this time?     "Director, you underestimate us too much. Two catties is not a matter of minutes, and five catties is no problem." Ruan Haosen looked at the ground shoot melon in the photo, which was slightly smaller than a fist.     "You can change it to five catties, the program team doesn't mind."     Ruan Haosen was about to agree, but was stopped by Rong Yan, "Just follow the original weight set by the program team." The     director of the program team showed a little regret look, but did not force them to change, just said: "If you change it to five catties, the ingredients will be doubled."

    Rong Yan didn't agree right away, but asked instead: "What if you don't find five catties?"

    "Then how about halving the ingredients? Do you want to change it?"

    Qiao Xuan was a little moved at first, but seeing the director's smirk look, I feel that there must be fraud in it.

    "Let's stick to the original one."

    Rong Yan nodded, the original weight set by the program group must be the level they can just achieve.

    Ruan Haosen wanted to change, but Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan didn't want to, two to one, Ruan Haosen could only obey the majority.

    Seeing that they were not fooled, the director had no choice but to give up.

    After a brief tidying up, the two teams separated.

    Because Qiao Xuan's group was going to the mountains, the program crew specially made mosquitoes fall asleep on the three of them.

    The mountain next to the mountain village is very big, but this time they will only look for ground shoots on the periphery.

    Because of the guidance of professional guides, the difficulty of finding ground shoots is greatly reduced.

    When the guide took them to find the first ground shoot melon, Qiao Xuan was surprised to see the ground shoot melon smaller than a baby's fist growing on the plants on the ground.