The Hole In His Heart

Bill Cipher's POV

Well , well , well .... It's about time I had a P.O.V. thank you author!  So anyways... we all know that I'm helping Dipper live... which is a heck of a job for a dream demon like me! ,  the only problem is .... my power is draining quickly than the usual...so... eventually dipper might die earlier than we know... I still don't want to tell him cause he'll just live his life in fear of dying slowly.... and I know that feeling...

So , I'm just gonna follow him and see how he's doing... and also I won't tell him that he'll die earlier than he expected , I think he even forgot that he'll die on the age below 24... which is sad... BAHAHAHA , what am I talking about?! I'm Bill Cipher! I'm a cold hearted , deal bragging demon! But I better tell him soon....

Dipper's POV

Sooooo , last time when I had a P.O.V., Pacifica went closer to me and gave me a seductive look right? And you thought that this story part that I'm gonna get laid right? WELL that never happened... both of my cheeks are so numb... I can't even feel my face anymore... AND OFCOURSE because of Pacifica's slaps..

"Mr. Dippingsauce" Pacifica called out ,that went inside the room that I was in

"Y-yeah?" I said nervously , I'm actually scared of Pacifica now...

"I'm sorry for slapping you so intense earlier... " she held her elbow and you can tell in her face that she's really sorry

"Don't worry , It's okay" I replied and gave her the warmest smile I could ever give and she smiled back

As the smiling fest continued she suddenly left the room and told me to wait... and so I waited...

As I went closer to the window , I suddenly felt this... this feeling that ached on my heart like it has a hole inside... I held my chest and my knees started to weaken , I fell on the floor while trying to hold on to something , but every move I make made my heart ached , I gasped for air , luckily my surroundings went black and white , Bill's coming... my heart stopped aching as the one-eyed yellow golden demon appeared infront of me .

"Hey kid you alright?"  The one-eyed demon asked

"Yeah... for now" I held my chest and remembered that feeling...

"Kid... I gotta tell you something" he hovered closer to me and closed his eye as he took of his top hat and exhaled loudly... "my powers are draining quickly than we both expected" he continued as he put on his top hat back.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked utterly confused.

"Well... you see , I can't sustain your life longer than expected... which means you'll die early... you could even die next week or so... you better make the most of it kid... "

His explanation caused me shivers through my spine... h-he's right... I have to make the most of my life. B-but... I'm scared wh-what if I die to-tommorrow?!

"Hey hey! Don't think of that... just live your life while you still have time!" Bill said as he crossed his arms.

"You knew what I was thinking?" I asked , while I kinda get fascinated

"I'm a dream demon for gods sake! We're does your dream originate from?! Ofcourse ! Your brain! That's why I can see through what you we're thinking" he rolled his eye and made a face like 'why are you so dumb!'. "Alright kid" Bill continued , "I told you what I want to tell you, so I'm gonna go now 'kay?" Before I could even say goodbye he flicked his hand and suddenly vanished with nothing but a trail of dust... but as soon as he left the heart ache got worse.

"Hey Dips!" Pacifica called out.... again

"Uh- y-yeah?" I looked at her trying not to show that my heart hurts...

"Are you alright?" She went closer as I backed away from her , No don't come closer!

"Why are you backing away? I won't bite" she tried to reach my shoulder but I quickly dodge her hand and ran away to her side and made a big gap between us so she won't reach me... this is getting worse... I can't take this anymore!
I held my chest that was directly at my heart that was aching so bad. I closed my eyes as my knees fell to the ground...

~-• DIPPER! •-~

the last word I heard when I blacked out...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys , so umm... can you guess what will happen to Dipper? Also... I just want to tell you that you might not like the ending of this story... this is not the ending by the way... and I'm also sorry for not uploading yesterday....