14

We reach the Alaskan boarder and we still haven't found the rv

"Don't worry Winter we'll find Noodles and Ramen eventually." Yoongi runs a hand through his hair.

"We should stop somewhere for you and Jimin to sleep. I doubt the zombie out break was bad here."

Yoongi nods. "We'll freeze death for real if we try sleeping in the car." He pulls into a small motel that still has lights on.

"Wait Yoongi." I point at a BMW with Massachusetts plates. "Thats my moms car."

"Your moms here?" Jimin perks up.

Without thinking I open the car door and run towards the car and yell "MOM! DAD?" I see a light flicker on in the motel room thats in front of the car. "Mom! Dad it's me." I yell.

The door opens and my dad followed by mom run out to meet me. "Winter, baby." They pull me into a big hug and we all just cry. Yoongi and Jimin pull up beside us and park the car. "How did you know where we'd be?"

"I remembered the lab that only you and your two other colleagues knew about." I smile at my mom and she kisses my forehead.

Yoongi and Jimin awkwardly step out of the car and my dad immediately walks over to Jimin. "You're the one thats all over her walls, I don't trust you." He pokes Jimin's chest causing Yoongi to snort from holding in a laugh.

"Um uh, dad." I walk over to Jimin's rescue. "This is Jimin and Yoongi."

My dad squints at Jimin then turns to Yoongi. "Nice to meet you Yoongi." He holds out his hand and Yoongi shakes it. "You aren't trying to date my daughter are you."

Yoongi laughs while Jimin awkwardly bites his lip. "No sir I'm not."

"Dad neither of them are trying to date me." I shiver.

"Winter Marie. Where the hell are your shoes?"

"I think we should tell you everything inside but right now I'm uh kind of cold and all 3 of us could use a hot shower." I say.

My dad grabs my hand giving Jimin a dirty look and leads me into the room. Everyone else follows.

"Sorry about him Jimin, he's over protective of her." My mom laughs.

"She's my little girl." He smiles at me. "Now tell me what happened."

We explain everything from the second the outbreak happened all the way up to right now.

"You were kidnapped by someone named Slash and Bones?" My mom tilts her head.

"And they have Noodles and Ramen."

My mom sighs. "Never mind your cat and fish."

"They're family mom. You know this." I whine.

"Listen to me Winter. And I need you to listen close. They sound like bounty hunters for the CDC."