Chapter 36 - The Beginning's Are Bloody

Yuris pov:

I was in the cafeteria with ateez talking about what we're going to do during the holiday as it's in a month.

"I think we should all go to Paris for the holiday" Mingi said with a smile and we all started laughing.

"you for the money for that" wooyoung said, still laughing at his older blue Haired friend.

"why don't we all go camping for a couple of days" yeosang mentioned, placing down his book.

"oh god no" san said, looking disgusted and we laughed at the blonde boy.

"we can think about the holiday, if we actually survive to it" I said, resting my head on the palm of my hands. "what do you mean by that" hongjoong asked, taking a bite of his cheese sandwich. "soobin won't let us have much of a holiday" I said, letting out a sarcastic giggle.

"well I have to go see Sanghee, I'll see you guys later" wooyoung said, getting up from his seat and heading in the direction of the exit.

"him and Sanghee, are kind of... Cute together" I said and Mingi spat out his water and all eyes where looking at me. "your joking" Jongho said, looking at me with shock.

~

Lunch was over so me and hongjoong made our way over to our English class.

"can I sit next to you" he asked and I turned my head to look at him.

"yeah sure, but why don't you want to sit next to Kyungmi" I asked walking into class and taking my seat.

"me and kyungmi broke up". My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"what, why?" I asked, shocked and confused at the news I've found out.

"she cheated on me... With soobin" he said right as Kyungmi walked into the classroom, staring at me with eyes that could kill.

"alright class, settle down" Mrs. Park said as she walked in, setting her books on the desk. "today we'll be looking at love poems".

~

The lesson was over and we got given homework on researching some peoms and writing how we feel about them and I wanted to ask yeosang to help me with it.

Me and hongjoong made it to the cafeteria and I sat down next to yeosang and san.

"hey yeosang" I whispered over to him. "yeah" he whispered back, letting out an adorable giggle.

"I got homework for English and I was wondering if you could help me with it" I asked and he smiled, nodding his head in agreement. "thank you" I whispered with a bright smile.

"what are you two whispering about" hongjoong asked, looking at us with a questioning face.

"what jealous" yeosang smirked and the others laughed whilst I watched Thier beautiful smiles, hoping that they stay like this forever.

"alright me and yuri are going to go to the library" yeosang said whilst he packed his stuff. "see you later" the others said as me and yeosang left.

We were walking to the library through the empty corridors when we bumped into our worst enemy.

"oh look who we have here, the nerd" soobin said and yeosang kept a stern face, staring into his enemy's eyes.

"Kai, beomgyu, let's have some fun" soobin said and his two friends took a hold of yeosang as he tryed to break free from thier strong grip.

"soobin this isnt necessary" I snapped, looking at him with anger and hate, parying for yeosang to not get hurt.

"it is, I missed playing around with the nerd" he said, stretching his hands and legs like if he was in a P.E lesson.

"yeonjun, make sure she doesn't get hurt" he said and I got trapped in between two big hands, not being able to free myself.

I tryed to break free but I couldn't, yeonjun was to strong and I was to weak to protect my friend from a monster.

"yeonjun, let go please" I yelled, pleading and pushing, but his grip only tightened. "it's for your own good" he said as he looked away not wanting to witness what will happen next.

~

Yeosang face was covered in blood and he could barely keep his head up, it was a horrifying site. His hair was damp and he was dripping sweat.

"soobin stop, your hurting him" I yelled, crying and choking on my tears.

"I'm proud, you got stronger, 2 years ago you would have already passed out" soobin laughed, punching yeosang in the face again, causing him to spit out more blood.

"go f-fuck yourself" yeosang muttered, taking in deep breaths. Soobin grabbed his hair, pulling him up so that yeosang could look at him.

"why so harsh nerd, you don't like the repetition of the past" he said, letting go of his hair and slapping him lightly on the cheek.

"your insane" i snapped and he walked over to me. "shut up" he said as he slapped me, making me feel a burning sensation on my cheek.

"don't fucking touch her" yeosang yelled weakly and the others laughed. "or what are you going to do, you can barely keep your head up" beomgyu mentioned, talking into yeosangs ear.

"you can let go of him" soobin said and beomgyu pushed him on to the floor, letting his weak body lay there, withought movement.

"yeosang" I screamed, worried about him. "yeosangs fine sweetie, just a little bloody" he said looking deeply into my eyes. Later I saw a girl show up, looking at everything with wide eyes.

"wasn't expecting you here" kyungmi said as she slid one of her figures under my chin.

"boys, yeosangs all yours" soobin said and the 3 black haired boys started beating him up, kicking him, punching him, pushing him.

I could hear him groan and cry from all the pain and I couldn't do anything to prevent it.

"don't fucking touch him" I yelled, breaking free from yeonjuns grip. I pushed kyungmi and I punched soobin, but kyungmi pulled my hair, pulling me down to the floor and she kicked me in the face, making me lose consciousness.

All I heard was yeosang yelling my name and begging me to respond, but I couldn't.