61 - 80

English » » Chapter 61:The Witch Chapter 61:Settings

"Oh~~"

Yiguan and Dong Yongyuan squatted outside the studio with a piece of ice cream. The hot sun fell on them, but their hearts were cold.

"This is not right. You are so poor that you cried the boss's wife. Why did I also deduct the money." The monthly bonus can be understood as the last time he took the boss's brother upstairs to deduct it. Why is the bonus deducted this quarter? His, Dong Yongyuan felt that he was wronged.

"I told the boss in advance if I knew it." Yi Guan regretted, "but the boss didn't ask me how much I was worth. If she asked, I would definitely tell her."

"I still regret it. I shouldn't talk to you about the rate of the boss's wife. No, I shouldn't let you go to the boss's wife. I should let you spend a million to find my master. Then I can get some more. The commission and bonus will not be deducted." Dong Yongyuan also regretted it very much.

"Or, half of your monthly bonus?" Analysys also knew that Dong Yongyuan was implicated by him, and felt a little guilty in his heart.

"How many monthly bonuses can I have, and a quarterly bonus of 30,000." Dong Yongyuan became more and more angry, and didn't want to stay with Yi Guan anymore. Just when the ice cream in his hand was almost finished, he swallowed it and got up. Out of the house.

With half of Yiguan ice cream left, he continued to squat at the foot of the wall and eat slowly.

At this time, a small puppet with a large palm suddenly crawled out of the pocket of Yiguan's shirt. It was the doll version of Chen Huanling.

"Brother." Chen Huanling shouted.

"Huh, are you awake?" When Yi Guan saw his younger sister was awake, he quickly took out the doll possessed by Chen Hualing from his pocket and put it on his palm.

During this period of time, Chen Huanling had been raising his soul. Most of the time, he was lethargic, and occasionally woke up once a day, but it didn't last long.

"Didn't you all have a cold, why are you still eating ice cream?" Chen Huanling said displeased when he saw the ice cream in Yiguan's hand.

"Ah, I don't really have a cold. It doesn't matter if I eat ice cream or not." However, this feeling of being cared by relatives still makes Yiguan feel warm, and even the heart blockage of bonuses has been healed a lot.

"I just heard you say that you have been deducted a bonus?" Chen Huanling asked.

"Yes, there was originally a bonus of 30,000 yuan."

"what happened?"

Analysys immediately explained the causes and consequences of the incident to his younger sister, and then said: "I originally wanted to leave it alone. After you wake up, I will replenish the rest of the money to the lady boss. But the lady boss said that she has rules. I can't charge more, I don't know what to do now."

After hearing this, Chen Huanling pondered for a moment, and said, "Brother, I think there is nothing wrong with this matter. If you have to say something wrong, you should tell you the boss from the beginning that you only have 5,000 yuan."