Chapter 1

this chapter is based off of the MV of Legion by Blasterjaxx

The year is 2030. Everything has changed; the people, the technology, the rules. The government has been taken over by the opposition. There is a small team called the resistance and they have sent out the best of their team to recruit the ones that are in hiding before the opposition has the chance to get them and make them turn to their team.

The resistance is made up of 3 girls and 3 boys. The girls are; Barbara, Karen and Leia. They are also known as; Agent 28, Agent 32 and Agent 70. The girls have built a strong bond with each other so they can talk to each other about anything that they are concerned about. The boys are; Graham, Boris and David. They are also known as; Agent 40, Agent 36 and Agent 38.

Leia was making her way down to the tube line in London but she got stopped by 5 guys in body armour and carrying AK-47s. One of the guys approached her and scanned her face with a scanner. "Ok, she's clear." With that, another guard pushed her through the gate.

Dola, Buffy and Ash were casually sitting on a tube in London. They were sitting separately from each other and they were keeping an eye on a guy sitting in the same carriage with a briefcase. They knew what was in that briefcase and they wanted it. The tube slowly came to a stop and the guy holding the briefcase, slowly raised and stood next to the doors. The tube stopped and the doors opened letting him get off as he was followed by Barbara and Karen but at a distance. Graham went the opposite way to come from the other side just in case he made a run for it.

Leia was peacefully minding her business as she walked down a corridor leading to another platform, that peacefulness was interrupted as she was pushed to the side by someone behind her. She looked to her side and saw a man walking past her not caring that he just pushed over an elderly woman. Karen was a little further behind as she lost sight of the man, she lifted her phone towards the security cameras that were around and hacked into the system to find him. She located him and told Barbara where he was, Barbara made her way towards that location. The man kept looking behind him since he had a feeling like he was being followed. Graham was also making his way towards the location but from the opposite side. Barbara found a shortcut and rounded the corner in front of the man whilst cracking her knuckles. The man turned around to head back the way he just came but found that his path was blocked by Karen. The man then contacted the guys by the entrance to this station and they all made their way towards his location. In the meantime, Karen had already knocked the man down and Barbara caught the briefcase.

They could hear running footsteps coming towards them and as Karen turned around 5 lasers were pointed at them ready to shoot. Barbara, lifted her phone again and clicked on the image of the gun, this meant that the guns went offline and couldn't be used at all. So the 5 guys took off their guns and made their way towards Karen and Barbara and they all started fighting. Karen and Barbara have been practising their fighting skills for ages so they knocked down all of the guys except for one who got back up and grabbed a hold of both the girls by their throats and held them against the wall. Graham luckily wasn't that far away and kicked a football he found on the floor, it hit the guy in the head knocking him to the side slightly before he tackled him to the ground, this let the girls breath and get away slightly. The guy then stood up with a knife that he had pulled from his shoe and was pointing it towards Graham, he didn't realise someone was sneaking up behind him. That was until he felt a sharp pain and electricity hit him, he had been tased by the person behind him. That person was Leia.

Leia handed the briefcase to Graham and disappeared around the corner. Graham, Karen and Barbara started running and running around the station trying to lose the people that were following them, this time there were 5 guys but they had helmets on and protective gloves. The girls and Graham ran through a door that led down into the basement area and out to the car park area. They weren't able to lose the guys following them, the guys followed them down at a distance but they were able to keep the lasers on them just in case. They show a door ahead of them and a flare in the door signalling them to go in there. They went towards the flare and realised it was one of their teammates. They all ran through and out the exit door leaving behind the briefcase on a box. The guys following them, ran in and saw the briefcase sitting there, the leader looked around and then grabbed the briefcase and left the building the same way the others did. They all ran a little bit further than the door and knelt down on the ground. They didn't see a group of people standing in the smoke, the leader opened the briefcase and then shouted at his colleagues "Run!" They all turned and ran but they weren't quick enough, the briefcase exploded and they all fell to the ground whilst the group in the smoke were watching. As the fire cleared, all the guys that were following them, were dead on the floor. David used his phone to open the briefcase in front of them, as they opened it a symbol appeared in front of them followed by two people with writing under them. The writing said 'We are the resistance.'