dreamnotnap

This is from a ao3 and the creator is called paintkui, I might make a part 2 but I'll probably create it myself but I will give credits

Like the creator said this is on hold but if alot of people would ask for part 2 I'll create one once I'm free

Summary:
!ON HOLD!

George ignore Dream for 2 years. When they met again, George started to push Dream away and began to hurt him. Dream didn't care and always being reckless. He lost one of his best friends, He wants to lose more. Sapnap tries to stop him from hurting himself. Suffering isn't a punishment..it's a reward.

Cw:
smoking
Sight smut
Strong language
Drinking
Hallucinations

Notes:
Before reading on, this fanfic will have Bottom Dream. Also this fanfic may contain smoking, Sight smut, Strong language, Drinking and Hallucinations.

anyways, enjoy the first chapter.

Chapter 1: Tired
Chapter Text
----

Sunday, 9:32 pm

A friend invited Dream to a random party. He didn't like drugs or anything. When he arrived,People were drinking and making out.

Moaning noises were coming from upstairs. "people are having sex these days." He yawned. He went to the backyard and saw a brunette boy. He was blowing smoke from his cigarette.

"Hello, Dream." The brunette coughed.

"Hey, George." Dream huffed. They didn't talk much. George started to cough out smoke.

"Can you stop smoking?"

George looked at the dirty blond boy, "Why." The blond didn't respond, George wanted him to leave him alone. A dark hair boy walked toward them. "Baby..can you stop smoking."

"Ok, Noah," George whispered, giving him a kiss.

'George has a boyfriend, sucks to be him.' Dream thought to himself.

He threw his cigarette on the grass and stomp on it until the light went out. "Dream, can you leave?" George questioned the blond. "But, We haven't talked or seen each other for 2 years..Geor-"

"I said..LEAVE." George yelled.

"You can't make me." Dream hissed. George grabbed his lighter and put the flame close to Dream's face.

"Leave..NOW!"

Dream left, He walked alone among the flashing lights. He ran across the road, while cars speeded past him. He wanted to hangout with George, but he keeps pushing him away.

Dream walked to a flower shop to get a bouquet of Roses. He loves Flowers, especially roses. He forgot why he loves roses so much. After he bought them, He started plucking the petals and dropping them on the sidewalk. When there was no Rose petals left, He walked back to his apartment.

When he got there, he knocked on the door.

"Hey, Sapnap." He came in for a hug. They hugged each other for a few seconds.

"Is George happy to see you?" Sapnap couldn't stop asking questions. Dream didn't answer all the questions he asked.

"George told me to leave because of his lover." Dream rolled his eyes.

"George has a Boyfriend?!" Sapnap screamed. Dream could tell sapnap was surprised.

"His name is Noah."

Sapnap choked on his water, "Noah?!"

"You know him?" Dream asked. "His father owns a nightclub down the street."