2

3 days later

Three days has passed and our fellow heroes have finally arrived in Venice. And right now, they're currently walking through the town after parking the Argo II in the docks. The five friends were astounded by the sights most specifically Annabeth, and smells that Venice has given them earning them to be overwhelmed. "Never thought Venice would be this beautiful" Percy complimented as he takes in the sight. His friends murmured in agreement with him as they took in their surroundings with Percy leading the group. "Alright gang, I think it's best we go find a hotel to stay for a few days." Thalia suggested as they walked down the street. "And how are we going to find a hotel if we don't even know how to speak Italian." Leo asked as he raised his eyebrow. Percy zoned out the conversation when Leo mentioned the Italian speaking problem only for him to be knocked out of his haze when he accidently bumped into someone's back and stumbled onto the ground. "Percy! You alright man?" Percy looked up to see Grover who has concern in his eyes. "Yeah I'm alright Grover." Answering his best friend as he stood up and turned to see the guy he accidently bumped into. What he didn't expect to see was a good-looking teenager only about five meters taller than him. The teenager has black curly hair, has a olive-toned skin with a muscular appearance and dark eyes. In other words for Percy, he is HOT! "Sorry about that. I'm Percy." Scratching his back head nervously, Percy offered his hand out for a handshake to the stranger. What Percy didn't expect is that the stranger took his offered hand and kiss his backhand like a gentlemen as he could feel himself blushing by the action. "An interesting name for a pretty boy like you~ The name's Nico." The teen now known as Nico flirted with a heavy Italian accent where Percy could feel himself shiver by the accent and blushed even darker by the compliment. While Percy was being flirted, Grover stood at the side with an amused expression which is then he noticed their group of friends was watching the interaction with many expressions. Annabeth and Thalia with amused expressions while Leo with a surprised expression. But when Grover took a sniff of the air around them, he picked up a demi-god scent and it was close by. He gazed at Nico and seem realised that they found the demi-god they were looking for but he thought to hold the information to himself until he can confirm it. So right now, he is going to watch his best friend's interaction.

Percy with a bright red face walked to his friends with Nico's arm wrapped around his waist. "Nico here can take us to the nearest hotel." Percy mumbled with a red face while his friends chuckled. So the five friends head out to the nearest hotel with the help of their new friend Nico and hopefully Percy's future boyfriend leading them.

But what monsters would they encounter during this trip?