#𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 ➟ 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲~

commander! selen tatsuki x enemy! mason ishihara

summary: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝘀

summary: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝗹, 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝘀. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺?

requested by: TheFirstAndLastKuda

kinks: dom!selen, sub!mason, humping, blowjobs, riding, rough sex, "mommy" kink (cause selen is mommy-)

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1516

°•*⁀➷..."I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL, SELEN TATSUKI!", mason exclaims, confidently, pointing his sword out towards selen in chivalry.

everyone else in the training camp gasped in fear, scared that someone even dared to challenge the great commander, selen tatsuki.

selen, who was on the other side of mason, standing with her dragon on her shoulder and hands behind her back, grins and laughs.

"HAHAHA! do you really think you can beat ME? a commander of an elite crowd of soldiers? you're challenging your luck, boy", selen says teasingly, laughing again.

mason smiles, before bearing his sword again.

"i don't need to know that you're a commander to be able to fight you"

selen raises an eyebrow, before sighing.

"you know, i should say no, because me and you both know your gonna lose...but.."

selen bears her dragon, who flys up in intimidation

"i love a good challenge~, so, i'll accept. i'll give you a second, back track now, or things will get nasty"

mason growls and glares intensely.

"i'm not scared of you, you can try to act tough all you want, but it's just gonna make me come back stronger, you power-hungry bitch", mason scowls, making selen stares at mason with an unreadable expression.