𝔳. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔩

act one, chapter fivethe tell

the tell

"I SEE you decided to come here again, who should I be thanking?", the therapist asked her, as she scribbled information in her notebook

Freya laughed annoyingly, rolling her eyes as well, "I wouldn't get used to it. I don't like you", she answered honestly.

Her therapist smiled, "You're not the first person to say that to me, and you certainly won't be the last either."

Freya didn't answer this time. She was distracted looking around the room. It was a decent office, with a lot of books, a bathroom, and two uncomfortable chairs facing each other.

"What are your plans for the future, Freya?", the woman asked her.

"Hopefully miles away from here", she mumbled, picking at her nails.

"You don't like Beacon Hills?", her therapist asked another question.

Freya shrugged, "I just couldn't care less about this shitty town."

"I thought you weren't going to come again. Did that boy change your mind?", she asked.

Freya's jaw tense at the mention of Stiles. She hadn't seen him in a while, he had been MIA since yesterday.

"Nope. I don't want to talk about it. How much time do I have to stay here?", Freya asked her, trying to change the subject.

Her therapist shrugged, "Well, you can leave whenever you want. I don't want you to feel forced to come here."

Freya smiled with her narrow eyes, "You must be hiding a hell of a secret, aren't you?", she asked suspiciously to the woman.

The woman frowned, "Excuse me?", she asked.

"Only people who pretend that they live in a unicorn world and fake kindness have to hide secrets that consumed so much of them that they pretend they are always okay", Freya shared with her.

"That's a strange deduction", the woman laughed awkwardly.

"It's an observation. I'm good at that, and you know what? I'm always right. Thanks for your valuable time, though. I will send you a letter when I'm far away from here, thanking you for absolutely nothing", Freya smiled sarcastically and left the room annoyed.