Ch. 9

PREVIOUSLY ON: The World Is Ours

"Let's hang out for a lil longer" I took the blunt from her and blew in her face.

She raised a brow. She may be geeked but she smart asf.

"Notti no" she shook her head. I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her towards me.

"I won't tell if you won't" I whispered

JADA GREEN

"No-" he shushed me and pulled our bodies even closer.

I'm outta my mind let's keep on sippin

He smashed our lips together as he put the blunt out. He moved his hands to my ass and gripped it. He lifted me off the floor and threw me onto the bed without breaking contact with my lips.

He pulled his hoodie off and all I saw was abs.

He moved his lips towards my neck.

"Notti this is wrong" I whispered as he found my soft spot.

I let out a soft moan.

He grabbed the bottle of Henney and poured some in my mouth.

"You ready??" he smirked.

"But Ddot" I tried to interfere.

"He don't matter now ma" he led kisses down to my stomach.

At this point the Henney got to my head along as the weed. I let him do whatever I want because Notti looked REALLLL good without his shirt on. The way his voice was soft and raspy made me wanna OUUU.

Notti was making me feel things I have never felt with Ddot. Notti knew how to bring out a side of me that I didn't even know existed.

NOW PLAYING GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO REMIX

He started kissing my thighs as he slowly pulled my pants down.

I started thing about Ddot. About how Badly this would affect him. I'm drunk yes, but I'm not stupid.

"Notti stop" I lifted his head up before he could get any further.

"Baby what's wrong" he gave me puppy eyes.

"Nigga I'm with Ddot that's whats wrong" I sat up as he popped his neck.

"And? I saw you first gang" he reminded me.

"Nah nigga you talked to me first" I put my pants back on.

"I'm dating him ain't no way I'm letting you fuck up my relationship" I grabbed his things and threw it at him.

"YOU WAS JUST READY TO FUCK ME!!!" he shouted.

"ETHAN I FUCKING SAID NO NIGGA YOU AN OPP FR TRYNA FUCK YA HOMEBOY CHICK" I yelled back.

"Best believe I'm gone tell his ass too" I crossed my arms.

"You need another sip?? Cause you trippin" he scoffed.

"Notti... I ain even gone lie I wanted you but- I can't do Ddot dirty like that" I told him.

"You a smooch hoe" he sucked his teeth and left.

"Ima who- oh ima let ds slide FOR NOW" I screamed.

I called Breeze and told her to come over immediately. She came in less than 5 minutes.

"Soo- why you look faded? And you smell like- Oh what happened" she shook her head.

"Notti came over" I started. She raised a brow and then made a 😮 look.