Thinking

"Well we have the hotel for the whole day today" loid says "we might as well send some more time down here" Anya perks up hearing this and starts running around with excitement "We could go to the zoo or the fish zoo or the amusement park or the-" Anya gets cut of by yor giggling "you mean the aquarium Anya ?" Anya looks back at yor unimpressed "you know what I mean" Anya says with a straight face. "There are a lot of things to do here" loid says "I know" yor says "there is a children's museum a few blocks from here, I think Anya would love that" Anya gets excited and runs to go get dressed.
Well yor brushes her teeth she thinks. Come on think is there anything else you can remember from last night? What is the last thing you remember? Did I fall asleep after that? What if- loid walks in interrupting yors spiral. "How long have you been brushing your teeth?" Loid asks, yor stops to think "to long" she says defeatedly well spiting out her tooth paste. "Well I need to shower" loid says "the salt water isn't good for my hair" yor hurry's out "I'm sorry I will let you shower" loid smiles. He finds it funny when he makes her flustered. He knows what he's doing but he makes it seem innocent, besides he knows how to play dumb he's had to do it before in his line of work. Yor sits in the living room with Anya. "Can Anya have peanuts" Anya asks "you just ate breakfast" yor says. Anya sits there thinking for a second "when are we going" she asks "soon" yor says "after your dad gets out of the shower"
After awhile yor hears the shower turn off. She heads to their room to grab a bag, she decided to pack a small bag, just in case. As yor is looking for her ID loid walks in shirtless. He knew she would be in there he hear her. "I forgot my shirt" loid says causally. Yor is blushing but she is determined to  act natural. I just feel awkward, it's not like I actually like him, I can't what would happen to my work if I do? Yor thinks. Anya read her mind from the living room "mamas in love" Anya says quietly