After Last Night (𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗)

Omniscient

Megan pushed you back against the wall, her lips attacking yours. Neither one of you could keep your hands to y'alls selves. You moaned and cupped Megan's cheek, feeling her grip your ass.

"Jump." She mumbled against your lips and you did as told, jumping up. She caught you and walked y'all over to the bed.

"Mm shit, daddy." You moaned as she slapped your ass. "Fuck me. Now."

She pulled away and bit her lip, breathing heavily. She laid you down on the bed and pulled your dress off, admiring your curves.

"You're so beautiful, baby." She told you, dragging your panties down your body. You lifted your hips to help, watching as the thong you were previously wearing got thrown across the room.

Megan removed her own pants, standing in just her boxers, her member incredibly hard. You bit your lip and watched as Megan freed herself from her boxers, her dick springing out. You stroked her a bit, getting her warmed up.

She groaned and leaned over you, opening your legs wider.

"Fuck your pussy, baby." You said seductively, drawing your girlfriend in even more. She slowly slid into you, watching as you leaned your head back and moaned.

Megan thrusted into you, causing the bed to rock with every stroke. Your tits bounced and she bit her lip, watching your reaction.

She put your legs on her shoulders and sped up, hitting all your spots. You cried out in ecstasy, scratching your nails down her back.

"You like daddy's dick, huh baby?"

"Yessss! Oh fuck!" You moaned, eyes rolling to the back of your head. Megan just enjoyed the view, her dick pounding you deeply.

She wrapped a hand around your throat and you whined, biting your lip sensually. Your clit throbbed with every stroke, causing your body to heat up faster.

"You so tight, mama. I fucking love this pussy." Megan leaned down, pushing your legs beside your head and whispered in your ear. "I'ma fuck you all night long, princess."

"Yes please, daddy! Fuckk you feel so good!"

Megan just smirked and slammed into you, the bed rocking against the wall. Your pussy gushed with arousal, making it known you were loving this treatment. She had you pinned and you wouldn't want it any other way.

Y'all went on until the early morning after multiple different positions and several rounds of nasty sex.

"Good afternoon, mama." Meg whispered as you curled into her arms, legs still sore and a tad bit shaky.

"Hi baby." You said, voice still raspy.

"How you feel?"

"Hungover and sore. What time did we finally go to sleep?" You asked and she chuckled.

"Around... 6 a.m."

"Holy shit!" You laughed, hiding your face.

"Last night-" She kissed your lips softly. "Was-" Another kiss. "Amazing." A final kiss to seal the deal.

"It was." You slid into her lap and wrapped your arms around Megan's neck, letting them dangle behind her. "You really know how to put it down, baby." You smiled, boosting your girlfriend's ego.

"I know."

"Alright, don't get too cocky." You rolled your eyes then squealed when she suddenly flipped you onto your back.

"Always will be cocky." She smirked at you and you just laughed, kissing her lips softly.

"I know, unfortunately."

"Unfortunately?!"