Chapter 2: Mall Of Sorrow

Z: God Dammit Sl4sh!

Sl4sh: What!

Z: YOU LET HIM GET AWAY!

Sl4sh: A RANDOM GIANT HAND PUNCHED ME, I COULDN'T PREDICT THAT!

Z: UGH, this all doesn't make sense! All my years I have never seen them act this way! This Y/N was supposed to be an easy kill, then I delete this entire universe, but now he could have an escape!

Sl4sh: Or a Final-

Z: DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE.

As the hand quickly dragged you throughout the forest, it seems like it was approaching a giant building that looked broken and worn down. Suddenly the hand dragged you rocks and tree stumps, this caused you to get knocked out again

Z: Remember Y/N, working with me takes serious dedication, now today I'll be telling you about side dimensions that exist in worlds.

Y/N: ooooo, what would these side dimensions be?

Z: Right now there's only one really know, the dream realm, it's where some creatures of beings can exist, some can control it while others can summon and kill them there, doing this can kill the person in their original world. So be careful around them.

Y/N: will do!

[Dream Realm]

You slowly woke up as you felt a sharp pain on your head, you rubbed it as you opened your mouth.

Y/N: Ugh ow, that hur- . . . I CAN SPEAK!

You were amazed, you could speak again. You jumped up only to see you were in a weird black abyss. 

Y/N: Hello!?

You yelled as your voice echoed. You walked around as you were highly  confused on where you were.

???: Who's there?

You swung your head around as you heard a voice. Something then tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around revealing someone who appeared out of nowhere.

 You turned around revealing someone who appeared out of nowhere