𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. "𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮."

🌸

🌸

Geneviéve sat by El, talking to her while the boy spoke by themselves. El was regaining her energy and Geneviéve wanted to know more about where she came from.

"Hey El, I don't know if you do want to talk, but, could you tell me more of where you came from. I know you told me what the Upside Down was like, but I don't think you're telling everything." Geneviéve looked to the girl beside her, and El looked up to the girl.

"..Big place. Guards." El tried to think of words but her vocabulary wasn't that large, so even the word 'guard' was huge for her, so far.

"Like a laboratory? Where they like, test your powers?" El got confused by her first sentence, then when she finished her second sentence, she nodded, hesitantly but softly.

"So..do they have other kids there?" Geneviéve asked. If they were trying to find other El, then that must mean if they lost another then they would blow the whole world up and search every continent at least.

El nodded once again. She thought for a second, why couldn't she just draw it out? El pointed to Geneviéve's bag.

"What? Do you need something inside?" Geneviéve took her bag from behind her, and let the girl in front of her go through it.

El landed on a pencil and sketchbook in the bag, pulled it out and flipped through the pages, finally finding a blank page and scribbling what she could think of. She wasn't as artistic, but she could draw stick figures and other things.

Geneviéve watched the girl, and soon after a few minutes or so, she was done. El handed the girl the sketchbook and pencil. Geneviéve looked at every little detail. There was a stick figure beside a bigger one, looking like he had a suit on. Then there was a rainbow and other little toys, three at most, and two kids playing in the background. And then there was a cat, which was drawn pretty good, and a Coke-A-Cola tin-can, next to the cat.