Chapter 5 the competition party

"OK THEIR FIXED" squealed Sonata.

"Heyy you did it" said adogio putting on her red necklace.

"I guess those tacos did do somethin" said Aria also putting on her necklace.

"YALL ARE WELCOME!" Said Sonata putting on her necklace.

"Thank you" said both aria and adogio.

"Now we have to go to the party where all of the people who signed up will be their" said adogio. Once the dazzlings got to the party they saw Twilight there. What was she doing here?.

Then twilight and the rainbooms said to the blindings"FRIENSHIP IS MAGIC!". 

"What the heck?" Said the brothers.

"OK SINCE THAT DIDNT WORK GIRLS LETS TRY OUR OTHER ONE" said twilight.

"FRIENDSHIP IS ALIVE!". The dazzlings then started laughing, they were laughing so hard that they started crying. The blindings looked confused. 

"WOW LOOK THESE 7 GIRLS ARE OBSESSED WITH WINNING!" Allegro said" I MEAN, IF YOU WANT A BATTLE YOUR GONNA GET A BATTLE NOT CHEAT!".

"NOT IF THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!" Said Trixie.

"WHATEVER TRIXIE, WE'RE THE BEST BAND AT CHS AND THE MOST CUTEST BOYS IN THE SCHOOL" said Flash Sentry.

"Yea right" whispered Allegro then 2 brothers laughed.

"NO THE CRUSADERS ARE GONNA WIN!" Yelled one of the crusaders. Plus the main 7 were fighting as well. Once everyone was fighting the blindings took the negative energy but then the dazzlings necklaces wanted some too.

"OH NO YALL DONT!" Aria yelled.

"Aria sweetheart let it go" said Alto.

"UH UH NO!" said aria blushing. 

"Ohhh good idea alto" whispered Allegro.

"I don't get it" said Saparo. 

Then Allegro whispered in his ear" just flirt with them then once their calm we can take it". 

"Ohhh now I get it" said Saparo. Then the blindings winked at the dazzlings and the dazzlings got calmer and calmer until the blindings took all of the negative energy.

"Sorry" said the blindings.

"MY GOD!!!!!" Said aria getting up still blushing.

"WHY WOULD YALL DO SUCH A THING!?" Said Adogio blushing.

"THAT WAS GROSS!" Said Sonata blushing. Then the dazzlings left.

"I guess these girls are different from the rest of the students" said Allegro.

"You think?" Alto said

"I don't know I think they're quite cool" said Saparo.

"I will give you that Saparo because they are special".