𝟗. ❙𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐨

❛ 𝑾𝑬'𝑳𝑳 𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐎 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑰 𝑴𝑨𝑫𝑬 𝑭𝑶𝑹?
𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

❛ think i forgot how to be happy ❜

        𝑆𝐸𝐿𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑂 be fairly good for Jesse. He was on the street, selling the meth to everyone individually. Robin was technically a dealer as well, but not on that small of a scale. Robin had access to distributors and people on a higher level, but they weren't making enough meth to be able to gain access to that.

Because she didn't have any major responsibilities and Walter was only cooking, the two were waiting at the RV at their cooking spot while Jesse was late. They had sat there in silence for about an hour. Walter had tried to start a conversation with the girl, but she only glared at him before ignoring him. That hour had passed before Jesse actually showed up, to which Walter had to scold him. "We were supposed to start at three."

"Hey, I'm out there making fat stacks, man. Chill." Just as Jesse had gotten to the RV, he tossed a prepaid phone to Walter, who didn't so graciously catch it. "Hey, prepaid cellphone. Use it. Robin, I figured you already had one."

Robin did in fact have one and she proved that by taking it out of her pocket and holding it up for him to see it. Jesse, not shocked by that, proceeded to toss three stacks of cash into Walter's lap since he was sitting on the steps of the RV. For some reason, he was unsatisfied by this, so Walter had to ask, "How much is this?"

"Twenty-six big ones." Jesse answered as he leaned his back against the RV, now standing next to Robin. "Is that all? Twenty-six thousand dollars?"

"Don't sound so ungrateful. He's dealing by himself, it takes a bit sometimes." Robin stuck up for Jesse, while he proceeded to do the same thing for himself. "Exactly. Plus, that's twenty-six hundred and your share is eight hundred and sixty-six. Minus twenty-five for the phone."

Jesse had taken two of the stacks from Walter and handed one to Robin, considering they were splitting this money three ways. Walter stared down at the stack of cash now in his hand with disappointment. He let out a breath as Robin put her money in her sweater pocket. "How much meth did you sell?"

"Nearly an ounce." Jesse responded, that being the usual amount he'd be able to sell in one night. It was the normal amount that anyone on Jesse's level could sell in one night. "Last time I checked there were sixteen ounces to a pound. What did you do with the rest, smoke it?"