'Chapter one - 2Ho : Why are You so Clingy Nowadays?

'Chapter one - Why are You so Clingy Nowadays?

Yunho x Jongho

based on this picture:

Genre : Fluff, Romance, Idol-Life

Even though our youngest is mature when you are having a hard time, you are doing great and always so cool, so I hope you don’t lose yourself, always be happy, always be bright, full of energy. It might be a little cheesy… but i hope you don’t lose your form”, said the taller guy to the smaller one who sat next to him.

Today was a packed schedule for all of them. Concert abroad, atiny’s birthday and another live event that they were supposed to join for. Yunho began stretching, keeping his eyes on a certain boy, yes the youngest Jongho. “Jongho”, Yunho called.

“Yes hyung?”, he tilted his head and looked at him. Yunho pressed a thin smile because he realized how Jongho has been so quiet after the rehearsal finished. “Are you tired?”, Yunho asked. Jongho shook his head while putting his phone on the couch.

“Why asking about that?”, Jongho asked. “Then you better stretch your body and muscle before the stage”, Yunho commanded.

“Okay hyung”, Jongho never really complained whenever Yunho asked him, he always obeyed him (not like how he treats the others hyung).

“Let’s…”, when Yunho was about to ask Jongho to stretch together, San came and grabbed Jongho’s arms. “Yo~ stretch with me, Makdoong-ah”, San chimed. Jongho just nodded and both of them began to stretch.

(the stretches they were supposed to do)

Yunho sighed as Wooyoung came and asked him to do it together. “You are so slow”, Wooyoung whispered. Yunho’s eyes widened and he jolted a little. “Am I that obvious?”, Yunho asked as his ears began to redden. “Well… obvious enough for me, Hongjoong and Seonghwa hyung”, Wooyoung chuckles softly.

Yunho cupped his cheeks, he whines quietly on how embarrassed he is right now. Wooyoung laughed and snuggled him. 

“Hyung, I’m going to the toilet first”, Jongho suddenly said and left the room. “Oh~ okay”, Sanie said as they finished stretching. “Come back in 5 minutes!”, Manager said. Jongho nodded.