'Chapter two - SanSang : My Little Prince

' Chapter two - My Little Prince

San x Yeosang

based on this picture:

"Did friends confess to each other?", 

Genre: fluff, romance, office worker, flashback

---

"Yeosang~ what is that on your face?", The guy named Yeosang turned his head and answered his colleague's question. "It's my birthmark", he smiles softly while covering it. Somehow it feels embarrassing when he forgot to cover it. "It's beautiful! Why are you covering it?", she asked in admiration. "Ah... it's distracting a lot of people... that's why", Yeosang smiles softly.

"Kang yeosang~~~", someone sang from the door. Choi San, one of his best friends, who was also his colleague at work came to pick him up. "Choi San-ssi, I told you do not make a fuss here", warned Yeosang's manager that always startled by San's energy. "Oops, I am so sorry Mr. Hu", San grinned while bowing. "Let's go", San grabbed onto Yeosang's arm and they bid goodbye to the others.

They both walked out of the building. San wrapped his arms around Yeosang as they stopped. "Where is Wooyoung?", Yeosang asked. "He said he has a lot of work today", San answered. Wooyoung's his other best friend, even Wooyoung works at the other company, somehow they always ended up going home together, but guess not today.

"Are you okay with Wooyoung's not here?", Yeosang asked while looking at San. San tilted his head, confused. "You are here though", while patting Yeosang's shoulder. Yeosang just nodded as they walked back to their apartments.

Yeosang, San and Wooyoung usually spent their time together after work at San's room

Yeosang, San and Wooyoung usually spent their time together after work at San's room. They would rather play games or just not do anything. San laying on the floor while putting his head on Yeosang's thigh, Yeosang on the other hand, reading his favorite novel. San tilted his head as he looked at Yeosang. "Don't you think it's too late?", San asked. Yeosang just hummed and nodded.

"It's weird, Wooyoung never comes home until this late", San continued. 'Ah so he was worried about Wooyoung', Yeosang thought. Half of his heart was also worried about Wooyoung but he couldn't help but feel jealous. "Let me call him", Yeosang said and grabbed on his phone. Yeosang blinks his eyes, and the so-called Wooyoung texts him.