Hijiri Koganei- Prince Charming Pt.2

A couple weeks have passed since Hijiri first joined the school, I must say this is a lot even for someone with his looks. He has a full on fan club that would gladly die for him.

 I looked the my right as the door rattled open, Makoto ?! "Y/N !?! BWAHAHA YOU STILL GET DRINKS OUT OF THE VENDING MACHINE !?!?" Makoto burst out laughing. "SHUSH I was just dying of thirst." I ran over to him with my lunch then head butted him. 

"Wanna hang with me for lunch ?" He asked me as he tried to push me away. "Not like I have anyone else to sit with, dummy." I answered as I stepped back from the blue haired boy. 

We got outside to my surprise Anzu Hoshino and Tsukasa Kazuki were there as well. "Wait Makoto is this your girlfriend !?" The red haired girl exclaimed with added dramatic effect. "No of course not this is Y/N Y/L remember my friend." Makoto covered. I sat down next to Tsukasa and gave him a nod for 'good morning' he returned the nod. 

"So anyways~~ Hoshii, what's going on between you and Koganei ?" Makoto teased. I choked on my bento Tsukasa patted my back to help. "You good ?" Makoto and Anzu asked at the same time. "Yep, just choked that's all." I assured them. 

"Nothing much." Anzu replied blankly. "How can it be nothing much ? You two have gone on like 3 dates or something." Makoto persisted. "Three ?" I exclaimed everyone's attention was immediately redirected to me. "Yeah, why are you so shocked..." Makoto looked like he had a break through. "Y/N are you... Jealous of Hoshii !?!?" He said in a sherlock holmes 'break through' way. 

"I- I'm not jealous !! At least I shouldn't be.." I trailed off. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. "WAH !!? No don't cry please I swear I have no interest in him whatsoever !!" Anzu tried to comfort me. "Yeah !! What she said !! I was just joking !! C'mon please don't cry! I'm sorry !!" Makoto added.

Kazuki put his hand on my back then shot a glare at Makoto. "Maybe you should be more considerate of girls feelings." He said sorely. "YOU'RE THE LAST ONE I WANT TO  BE HEARING THAT FROM !" Makoto said as he was trying to hold back tears. 

"Waah I hate this, I hate all of you !" I said as I took my lunch then ran away from them. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I saw two feet in front of me I looked up to see Hijri Koganei was right there. "Are you alright ?" He asked, not sure what I was expecting but there was no traceof sympathy in his voice. "That's none of your business !" I snapped. Then Immediately covered my mouth. 

I ran straight passed him. Didn't even look back. I am crazy. I got back in class then burried my head in between my arms. "Why can't I just merge with the chair sometimes." I muttered to myself. "I wouldn't appreciate that if you did." A voice said. I peeked above my arms I saw Hijri leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed. "What do you want ?" I said stingily.

Hijri dragged the chair from his desk and sat over by mine. "It doesn't take a genius to tell that you're not alright." Hijiri said. "What would you know-"

"I know what you said during that conversation." Now he had my full attention. "Yeah, So what." I averted eye contact when I said that. "I don't harbor the feeling of like towards others, it is a feeling that others hold towards me." Hijiri said as he flicked his hair.

"Pretty confident aren't you." I remarked stubbornly. "You however, the first one to not immediately be drawn to me." Hijiri trailed off quietly, his face was slightly crimson tinted. "Hijiri..." He looked quite cute to be honest.

No! Don't have thoughts like those !- But it's true... "I wish to know more about you, so Y/N  L/N will you stay by my side ?" Hijiri asked. My eyes widened with surprise. "Are you asking me out ?" I blurted out. 

Damnit! What have I done !? What if he says no- "Yes, I guess you could say that." Hijiri muttered under his breath. 

He hasn't been someone to lie from what I've seen, and he looks genuine as well. He works hard everyday... "I- I accept." I answered. Hijiri looked at me shocked. His face a mix between Happiness and pure surprise. 

I stood up and gave Hijiri a hug. "Why can't you ever say things in a normal way." I said as I burried my head in between his neck and his shoulders. He said nothing back just hugged me.

The door hurriedly rattled open. I saw a blue haired male, a Crimson haired female and a Golden haired male through the door, it was then I realized the people walking in were: Makoto, Anzu and Tsukasa.

 Makoto looked at me in shock. "OH MY GOD~~~~~~" Makoto screamed, I looked at the windows to make sure they didn't crack open because of how high he screamed. "What-" Anzu said as she observed the situation. 

Tsukasa, as usual just stood there, no  words came out of his mouth though I could see the faintest smile on his face. I let go of Hijiri then put my hands on my hips. "Get ooouuut !" I pouted as I shoved Makoto out the door, along with Anzu and Tsukasa of course. 

Makoto had this stupid look on his face, like a mother when her child is getting married. "Yes, I'm sorry please continue." Makoto managed to get out.

Once they were all out I slammed the door and looked back at Hijiri, thoughts crossed my mind. Was that all true ? Is it a dream ? Did that really just happen ?

.

.

.

"Well, I'm sure the bell will ring soon. So..." 

"Yeah."