Part 2: Sad Mood

I had to write this while having a dierrhea😐

Tw: Haitham crying💀

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright Haitham, Ive gotta go now. See you tonight!"

Kaveh was about to leave until Haitham ran towards him and hug him hardly enough leaving Kaveh breathless.

"H-Haitham...y-you squeezed me t-t-to roughhhh"

Kaveh almost dying from it until he felt his clothes wet. He look down and found Alhaitham whos crying right now. His eye went wide and put down his stuff.

"Haitham, whats wrong?"

Kaveh ruffling his lover hair softly, Haitham who still crying sniffing and look at Kaveh with tears flowing.

"Dont go please...I dont want you to get hurt"

"I..Haitham, I would love to stay with you for a while but I need to go right now.."

"Please? Only this once you didnt go to your work??"

Haitham tugging Kaveh sleeve softly and look down with puffy red eye. Kaveh hesitated for a while and sigh.

"Alright, only this time okay?"

Kaveh look at Haitham while wiping the tears away. Haitham then smiled a little bit and kiss him on the lips, they aparted the kiss and stare at eachother.

"Want me to carry you back?"

Kaveh stand up and offered his hand, Haitham nodded and take his hand. Kaveh start lifting him up in bridal style and walk to they shared room.

[ The end ]

Authors note:
I actually felt bad that I wrote this while listening to Gangnam Style PSY at this point💀

Sincerely,
Tartagelicious