- Love to hate -

My back bounced off the wall and his hands grabbed my wrist to keep me against it. I struggled against him as he stared down at me. My arms strained trying to compete with his strength, but I couldn't free myself from his grasp. I looked down defeated, my chest rising and lowering in exhaustion. I felt eyes on me and I lifted my head to meet them. His stare burned into mind, and I could feel heat emitting from him. I lunged my head at him, but he quickly stopped my movements with a hard kiss.
    My body tensed, then slowly melted into his touch. After a moment, he pulled his lips inches away and we looked at each other with hooded eyelids. I hesitated to speak, but before the words left me he kissed me again. He moved his hands around the lower part of my body and lifted my leg up. He pressed against me, placing his other hand on my back to lock us together. Our tongues wrapped around each other in hot embrass, licking and biting. His lips trail down to my neck, and bit me. A gasp escaped me, followed by my body flinching as his hand reached up the back of my shirt.
    He felt up and down my back, slipping his hand where he pleased. I hummed at the shivers it gave me, and felt his smile curl on my neck. To get even, I ran my hands up his shirt. He pulled away for a second to take off his shirt, I took off mine as well. I felt his erection rubbing against me, and I glided my hand down to reach his pants. He grabs my hand and presses it back against the wall.

"You're a little bit impatient." He smirks.

    His words caused a flutter in my stomach, leaving me a little embarrassed. He kissed and bit his way down my chest, kissing the skin around my bra. He reaches his hand to the clip of my bra, and looked up at me.

"May I?" He asks, as if he already knows my answer.

"Now who's the impatient one?" I laughed.

    He stuck his tongue against my chest and trailed it all the way up my neck. Chills rose at the wet sensation, he then kissed my ear and asked again. I nodded, and with that my bra fell to the ground. He held my breast in his mouth, and felt his tongue around it. I held my breath at the feeling of him circling around my nipple, my sensitivity betraying me. A small pop sound emitted when he pulled away, then he went to do the same to the other. My body tingled, and I felt myself getting warmer at my core. He slowly released my other breast and continued down my body.
    He pulled my pants down, and I had no problem helping him get them off. My underwear remained, and he placed his fingers on the wet spot that had formed. A small moan escaped me, and he rubbed me little more. I wanted him to touch me bare, the fabric was in the way. I bent my knees to press against his hand more, but he moved his hand away completely. I whined, aching for more, and lowered my hand to replace his. My hand was grabbed again, stopping me.

"If you don't learn how to keep your hands to yourself I'll have to force you to." he said sternly.

    I pulled my hand away reluctantly, then he slowly pulled down my panties to reveal my dripping pussy. I closed my legs, feeling exposed, but he pulled them apart immediately.

"Why so shy all of a sudden?" He smirked.

"You are such an asshole." I sneered.

    He kissed me, effectively shutting me up. Then he slowly trailed his hands down the sides of my body as he knelt down. Looking up at me the entire time. He licked my clit first before fully taking me inside his mouth. The feeling sent a shock throughout my body. He licked me softly before roughly guiding his tongue where he pleased. Licking in between my lower lips, shoving inside me. My knees almost collapsed and my weight was supported by the wall as I couldn't bear the sensation. My hand instinctively grabbed the back of his head as I cursed between each moan. He stopped to appreciate my thighs with kisses and then with bites.

"You taste so good. I could eat you everyday and never get sick." He said while licking his lips.

    I was too weak to reply to his bold comment. I would have said something snarky, but all I could think of was him in between my legs again. My body was burning and aching to be released from this feeling that was building up inside me.