Those eyes

Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 2~

Is it right to get all week kneed because of some ones eyes? Well thats how i felt when this girl with, emerald eyes and raven black hair sat next to me. I quickly looked down trying to not make eye contact and remember how breath slowly.

"Hello..." her voice sounded like bells , i looked up slightly and gave a small smile "hey..." I replied quietly hoping she didn't hear me........"Im Freya, I just moved hear" we make eye contact for a second then i quickly look at Jade for help, she looks at my alarmed expression making a 'o' with her mouth she says " I'm Jade, this is Emmavera though we call her Emma and that in front of her is Kiara. Nice to meet you". Freya gives me a confused glance and then turns her attention to Jade "You too..." was all she said before putting her focus on the teacher who had already started class.

When the bell rang for 1st period to end i quickly ran straight from the room. 2nd period was no problem, then there is lunch as the second bell rang I regreted not having something to eat this morning because now i have to go to the lunch room and risk meeting Freya again. As we slowly walked into the lunch room, Jade spotted a lunch table in the corner of the cafeteria. When we sat down i spotted Freya at the lunchroom doors looking around trying to figure out where to sit "Freya!!!" Kiara yelled in her direction. I kicked Kiara in the leg and she kicked me back, knowing what she had done she smiles as Freya approaches the table and sits down next to me.

Personally I think my friends are trying to kill me, i look over at Freya and by her reaction I must have been starring. I was about to ask Freya where did she move from but Jade cut me off " So Frey ,its ok if i call you that right?" Careful not to offend her "Sure" Frey answered with out leaving my gaze. Kiara and Jade start to get up and I force myself to look at them " where are you guys going?" I ask more alarmed than i had intended, Jade and Kiara looked at each other "food" they said together as they walked away, I starred after them not wanting to be alone with Frey. We take a peak at each other at the same time, then I look away blushing.

Jades POV~

enjoy!!!!!!!!

As Kiara and I walked away from the table I whisper in her ear, "Emma has a crush on Frey its soooo obvious" Kiara have known for years that Emma was bi, though she hadn't told her family yet and I don't think she ever will. Kiara shakes her head in disagreement "no she doesnt "she said unconvincingly. I give her a look at in its self called her stupid "look behind us" we looked behind us, when we saw Emma blush after having Frey look at her I new I was right.

Author: OHMYGERSH I HOPE U ARE LIKING THE BOOK SO FAR IM TRYING MY HARDEST... comment on who's POV you would like next.

Emma's POV~

Kiara and Jade came back with their lunchs, and I stoll 2 fries from Jade. "Hey, Emma can I talk to you for a min alone if u don't mind" Frey asked me, "uhhhhhhh........suurre". I followed Frey out of the cafeteria and we went into an empty classroom " I like you Emma".