Prologue

(In whiteroom's director's office)

???: I hope you realize my power not just as an investor but also as someone who has the connections you need to run whiteroom without the government's interference.

Prof. Ayanokoji: I still don't understand what you need him for.

???: That should be my question you don't need that one boy even if he is the finest student of whiteroom because your goal was to never create a genius it was to mass-produce them.

Prof. Ayanokoji: He is still very essential for further understanding and research of whiteroom's effects on a subject.

???: As I can see that the 5th generation is doing rather well in terms of performance, they can be used for such needs. The rest is up to you to decide whether to have a whiteroom without the masterpiece or don't have a whiteroom at all.

(Advanced Nurturing High School) (Ayanokoji POV)

Speaker: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of class 1-D to report to the chairman's office immediately.

An announcement was made shorty after the 2nd period of the day ended, it was about me being called to the chairman's office however more than myself my classmates seemed to be worried as to why I am being called their. Their worries are justified as the fact of Sudo's trial against class C was quite the trouble for the entire class.

Ike: What ? What's that about, don't tell me our points going to be jeopardized again.

Hirata: Everyone please calm down , let's just wait until Ayanokoji kun visits the chairman's office. There is no meaning in panicking in a situation where we don't even know what it is.

Seeing Hirata taking a stand to calm things down most students (mostly girls ) willingly agreed. As I head towards the chairmen's office I saw Chabashira sensei with a worried expression.

Chabashira: What did you get yourself into?

She was almost too worried. She isn't the type of teacher to actively care about her students , she wasn't showing such expressions in the crisis of Sudo's trial. Why was she so particularly worried about me?

Ayanokoji: Who knows?  

As I finally reach the chairman's office I open the door to see a man sitting in the couch left side with his fist resting on his cheek. I recognized that man from the very second I laid eyes on him, it was my own father the man that took my freedom and kept me enchained in that place.

Prof. Ayanokoji: So this is the place you choose to flea to , I can see why after learning about it.

Ayanokoji: You certainly gave us the best education. The academical curriculum here is what I mastered at the age of 10.

Prof. Ayanokoji: I will get straight to the point , you are pretty lucky that my most important client has taken an interest on you. I knew that you know you can't get away from me forever that is why you want to at least have a peaceful school life. Well as I said someone pretty important has made a deal with me and they will let you have a peaceful school life. However you will attending a different school its somewhere in Chiba and I won't try to come to take you by any means until you have graduated.

Ayanokoji: Surely you don't expect me to trust your lip service.

Prof. Ayanokoji: Of course I never raised you to be like one of those trusting fools.

He tosses me a folder of legal documents stating how the client is my guardian till the time I graduate from Sobu high. So that the school he was talking about being in Chiba. 

Prof. Ayanokoji: You wanted a normal school life right and we both know that this school is far from normal.

There wasn't much reason to deny his offer. My goal is to enjoy a peaceful school life.

Ayanokoji: Fine I will agree and drop out but I need more details.

I exit the room to just then noticing Chabashira sensei. She most probably overheard our conversation.

Chabashira: Are you really going to drop out?

Ayanokoji: You did hear me I have made up my mind and there is no changing that.

I think she did knew a little about me. She probably wanted to use me to get to class A. I made my way back to the class. The moment I entered all eyes were on me.

Hirata: Ayanokoji kun if you are comfortable with it would you mind sharing with us what happened in the chairman's office.

Ayanokoji: I would like to inform you that I will be dropping out of this school.

Immediately everyone wore confused and worried expressions, especially Horikita.

Hirata: Has something gone wrong, it can't be something that severe.

Hirata is someone that deeply and equally cares about all his classmates even though our year has stated only about 2 months ago. So his outburst was predictable.

Ayanokoji: Its nothing wrong its my own decision and I am not bring forced into it.

As I walk out of the classroom preparing to leave I could hear Horikita's footsteps as she chases after me.

Horikita: Wait, you can't leave just yet I need your help to reach class A.

Ayanokoji: Reaching class A was never my concern. This conversation is pointless.

I had no interest in reaching class A that was the truth. Regarding school affairs my only objective was a normal school life. I have no qualms about leaving behind these people who I have know for not more than 2 months. I walked away ignoring Horikita.

I make my way to the limousine outside and the door open for me I sit in the car without any hesitations. I take one final look at the school building as the car accelerates. There are many questions in my mind who is that person who helped me ensuring this life and what's his motive. How will this new school be like ,what kind of students will be there. Such questions will only be answered through time.

Prologue End