The Summer Camp - 2

In the morning when we gathered for breakfast Hiratsuka sensei gave us insight about the events for today which were called "the test of courage" and the other was campfire. Which were both apparently pretty common practices in a summer camp. When I was learning about summer camps in my google research I learned about them as well. We helped prepare the bonfire for the campfire then later decided to play in the river nearby.

Yuigahama: Ayanon.

Komachi: Ohh Ayanokoji san how do you think this swimsuit is.

I took a look at both of their swimsuits, they were both 2 piece swimsuits with different colours.

Hikigaya: Stare at her lewdly and i'll kill you.

Ayanokoji: That's quite the threat.

Komachi: Onii-chan stop being a siscon.

Then Yukinoshita, sensei and Hayama's clique arrived as well. Everyone had swimwear on.

Yumiko: Kiyo how do you think I look ?

Ayanokoji: It really suits you.

Yumiko: Thanks, lets have some fun.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me on the river stream where the others were splashing water. I decided to take of my shirt to avoid getting it wet and was already wearing swimming trunks but then everyone stared at me.

Yukinoshita: Ayanokoji kun did you went through some specialized training regiment in the past.

Ayanokoji: No I just like to keep myself healthy.

Yukinoshita: You arms are really well developed not to mention your frame and back.

Hayama: No joke Ayanokoji I have been playing and training for sports since middle school, I know a body like that must have taken quite some hard work.

Ebina: Oh ho ripped Ayanokoji x Hayato.

Yuigahama/Yumiko: (Blushing).

Hikigaya: Tch so you're not just handsome but also a stud. I better keep Komachi away.

We just continued playing and then I noticed Tsurumi sitting under a tree. Hikigaya and the rest of the club were talking to her and Yuigahama even hinted that I should join the conversation but I had another plan for this girl.

( At the clothing room)

Hikigaya: So are these costumes we will be using?

Yumiko: They look cheap.

Some of us started trying out costumes for the test of courage. Even though they were for the test of courage some of them didn't seem scary at least by normal people standards.

Yukinoshita: So what do we do about the problem at hand.

Hayama: I honestly think she should just try talking to the others and individually at that

Ebina: It will be the same they will just act nice then but will start talking behind her back.

Yukinoshita: Conversations are useless it was already proved yesterday.

Hikigaya: We just have to destroy the relationships. If everyone is alone their will be no fights, bullying or quarrels.

I already have predicted Hikigaya's plan that should solve the situation but it's not ideal for Tsurumi growth it will just make things bitter for everyone even the other kids there. Breaking bonds will put everyone down but reforging them is what will make a positive change. That's what sensei also meant when she said about fitting in society, its not avoiding it but creating your own place.