Chapter 2 What the hell is going on?

As soon as I see my necklace, I cover it by grabbing it with my hand, and hide it in my shirt. But that didn't work, you could still see the glow since I took off my sweater. And I was not about to put it back on again in this humid heatwave. So I quickly ran to my room and changed.

I'm just honestly glad that these are breathable

I'm just honestly glad that these are breathable. But at the drop of a hat, everyone outside left the house. This family and I left the house. We arrived at an airport and I quickly ran out of the car as they left as soon as I did. Man, I feel bad for this girl. This Annaleise. But I still had to get back home, I had to see Bilbo again, I had to see uncle Elrond, I had to see Lady Galadriel to explain why I missed the moon festival.

But, then I realised something. "Where are we going?" I had completely forgotten to ask where we were headed, and on a plane for Pete's sake! "Did you seriously forget, we're going to Greece to get away from those hoads of people Infront of our house and from dad" a older female voice chimed in to answer. It just happened to be this girl Annaleise's older sister, Jasmine I think it was.

"Oh.....right....." Greece? I mean I've learned something like that called the Greek in an ancient text of the Elves that was thought to be lost to the Orc's, but in reality it was taken by the Dragon Ling's.

(Gonna skip to on the flight cause it's like 25 hours or something's and I'm lazy so see you in the next part)