Part 10 <>Favor<>

Heyo welcome to chapter 10 happy Thanksgiving :] [If you celebrate it] hope you enjoy this chapter
⚠️Slanted words are whispering⚠️
.
.
.⚠️cussing⚠️
.
Wilburs*POV*
"FUNDY!"I was Running for my life trying to save my sons life,but I was to late...

Drean had oready caught the vase with his magic before it hit fundys head,I pulled fundy into a big hug holding onto him very tightly...

"Thank XD your still alive..." "thank XD?you should be thanking dream he saved that thing..." "He's Not A Thing His Name Is Fundy And He's My Child!!" "Yada Yada there the same thing" -growl- thats so technoblade...

"Techno.." "...yes smiles?" "Be nice" "yup I'm being nice!"  How the fuck did he do that technoblade never listened to anyone except clay...or dream now I guess...

"Thank you dream I am in you dept..." "No problem just do me a favor in the future ya know" "sounds good to me" "hey mate why don't we invite them to dinner?they did save fundy" hmm he does have a fair point...

I decided that dadza was right "hey do you guys want to have dinner with us royals they can come to" I pointed to the 2 figures in the corner.

"Were goo-" "that would be amazing thank you!!we would love to right techno.." Dream seemed to punch techno in the stomach at least thats what it looked like...

"-cough- yea.." "Ok,come to the palace at 7pm sharp ok?" "Mhm!" I nodded and than headed out,we made it back to the palace and we told the maids and butlers to prepare for guests.
.
.
.final word count 302
.
I would have made this longer but it's Thanksgiving and I'm forced to socialize soooo yea anyway hope you enjoyed it byee