Flower Patch

This is another water color of several flowers. I'm going to try to include some art tips with this chapter which I used in this painting.
1.) This is a tip for the green splatters at the bottom of the painting. That was done by dipping a sponge in the paint. (Try not to soak it because it will not make the same affect.) Gently dab the areas you want with that design and try not to squeeze the sponge.

2.) This is the other splattet design of brown partially on the flowers but also part of the rest of the painting. It was done by dipping the a toothbrush in paint (try to use an old one over buying a new one ) . Use your finger to move the bristles and direct the splatter from it towards what you want to have the affect. Do not try to actually paint with the toothbrush unless you are trying for another type of affect.

3.) The last affect has to do with the sky. This is to make the cloud like design of the sky. You do this by sprinkling table salt on the paint while its still wet. This will make the cloud. Once it dries you can try to brush the salt away if you want.

I hope you liked the painting. And tell me what you think of the tips I was giving. Thanks for reading. ^-^