𝟐 「 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 」 𝟑

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 - 𝐃𝐀𝐘

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐓, Seraphina smiled widely as she continued to make eye contact with Stefan, who was on the other side of the circle.

The two smiled at each other every time they remade eye contact, their eye contact only pausing every few minutes as Seraphina had to cheer along with the other people around them.

Usually, Seraphina would be with the other cheerleaders laughing and psyching themselves up for the game, but she decided to stay back with Stefan and the football team.

"We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offense, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these," Mr. Tanner spoke highly of Stefan, causing the other members of the team to pat him on back. "let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!"

The crowd let out cheers, Seraphina even lifting one of her pom-poms and shaking it in the air as she cheered.

Her movements caused Stefan to let out a small smile, happy at the public excitement she was showing for him.

"That has been waiting for us to put a check in the win column, I have only one thing to say to you...," Tanner trailed his words off to build suspense, the crowd practically eating out the palm of his hands as he spoke. "your Timberwolves are hunnn...-"

The sound of Tanner's voice seemingly became a steady hum until it completely drowned out Seraphina's ears, the girl looking around confused as everything went silent.

But as she looked around, Seraphina was quick to realize everyone's mouths were still moving, yet she couldn't hear anything.

That was until the sound of thundering beats found its way into the girl's ears, causing her to look around in confusion, quick to raise her pom-pom and hand to her head, the sound of the beats coming in steady yet loud giving her a mild migraine.

Unbeknownst to her, the sounds were the heartbeats of those around her, a symptom of her maturing powers coming in.

However before the sound of the heartbeats could bring any more pain to the girl, they were drowned out by a louder noise.

Labored breaths, heavy hits, and the sounds of grunts in pain coming to her ears loud and clear.

"Tyler, stop it, you're hurting him!" The frightening sound of Vicki's voice echoed in Seraphina's head causing her eyebrows to furrow.

Before her head was quick to turn toward the direction the sound was coming from, but the girl hesitated as she looked away.

Her eyes quickly landed on Stefan, who was looking in the same direction she had been before he quickly walked that way.

"Hey, where's he going?" Elena asked Seraphina as she looked over at Stefan with a frown on her face, confused about why he was just walking away.

Although Seraphina didn't answer her question as she too started walking in the same direction as Stefan, completely ignoring Elena.

"Sera, where are you-" Elena attempted to ask reaching out for the girl's shoulder, only to get shocked slightly causing her to withdraw her hand. "ouch!"

Not noticing the sudden shock she had given Elena, Seraphina continued walking, following behind Stefan with her eyebrows furrowed.

Although she was soon to realize that she knew exactly who the two people were, she knew exactly who was fighting as she recognized their faces.